Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder deal almost done

Dammit. You beat my by a hair! I'll delete my thread and post here.

They're saying November December as long he's passed pianeta. I guess this is worth talking seriously if warrens involved.

Lol and you both beat me!

This is fckin crazy! Based on his exhibition match with the last little fella, he shouldn’t be looking at the guys at the top for at least a year. And even then he should see where he’s at before fighting the killers in the division.
Fury is off his head

If this is legit, wow!

Ive been saying for a while now I think this was the plan all along by both sides. Hype up the AJ/Wilder drama, saved AJ from being stripped of a title, and gives them the chance to unify all titles and also have the Lineal crown.

This is absolutely awesome if its true, and if Fury can keep his shit together.

It would explain why Team Wilder hasn’t announced the Breazeale fight yet.............

If this is legit, wow!

Ive been saying for a while now I think this was the plan all along by both sides. Hype up the AJ/Wilder drama, saved AJ from being stripped of a title, and gives them the chance to unify all titles and also have the Lineal crown.

This is absolutely awesome if its true, and if Fury can keep his shit together.
I am eating crow. I think this is too early for fury and he needs a couple more to be up to a great standard. Think Deontay is the favourite. But Tyson still has a chance. We will have to see what the pianeta fight looks like but the heavy weight division is very spicy at the moment.

I am eating crow. I think this is too early for fury and he needs a couple more to be up to a great standard. Think Deontay is the favourite. But Tyson still has a chance. We will have to see what the pianeta fight looks like but the heavy weight division is very spicy at the moment.
Im seeing this going one of two ways. Fury comes out in a couple weeks and puts on a show, and things are very live in the division. Or, he looks like hes lost it and is chasing paydays.

Im leaning towards Fury & his team being confident he is back, or will be by then. He can make pay checks elsewhere without taking the brain trauma that comes along with Wilder’s atomic bombs. It doesnt make sense to take such a dangerous fight for a relatively low pay day. Hell he could probably make more with another Chisora fight.

Fury is going to jump straight from that last disaster to the champ?

I hope Deontay shuts Fury's mouth up and there is no better time for Deontay to get at him ......... however, Fury is just one of those flukey awkward guys, you just can't count him out.

If Deontay loses this ........... he's lost EVERYTHING.

In fact, he doesn't actually gain that much from a win either, we're already pulling for an AJ vs Wilder for April, all this will do is show Wilder is that much more dangerous, I doubt Hearn will start throwing more money at a "problem".

Strange times.

Jesus if Deontay loses this, he didn't just shoot himself in the foot he would of blown it off with a shotgun and handed his career to Fury, Tyson will get the belt and his slot for April lol.

I think its probably a bit early for Fury but if he did manage to pull it off I think it might be my favourite boxing moment since Hatton winning his first world title.
The build up could also be incredible and if (and its a huge if) Fury wins then the fight against AJ (assuming he beats Povetkin) will be the biggest British boxing contest in decades (maybe since Eubank Benn and probably even bigger than that).

A fan of Fury but I think this is a big mistake on his behalf. Far too early. The Italian dude isn't even in the top 100. Compounded with that green trainer of his I see Deontay knocking him out.

Fury is going to jump straight from that last disaster to the champ?

I hope Deontay shuts Fury's mouth up and there is no better time for Deontay to get at him ......... however, Fury is just one of those flukey awkward guys, you just can't count him out.

If Deontay loses this ........... he's lost EVERYTHING.

In fact, he doesn't actually gain that much from a win either, we're already pulling for an AJ vs Wilder for April, all this will do is show Wilder is that much more dangerous, I doubt Hearn will start throwing more money at a "problem".

Strange times.

Jesus if Deontay loses this, he didn't just shoot himself in the foot he would of blown it off with a shotgun and handed his career to Fury, Tyson will get the belt and his slot for April lol.
Im really glad to see Wilder take it. Not interested in taking a step backwards after he put Ortiz to sleep.

Big dogs or go home. High risk low reward fights is what you get at the top of the heap.

I probably sound like a broken record, but damn its exciting to think how much is up for grabs for the April fight.

I think its probably a bit early for Fury but if he did manage to pull it off I think it might be my favourite boxing moment since Hatton winning his first world title.
The build up could also be incredible and if (and its a huge if) Fury wins then the fight against AJ (assuming he beats Povetkin) will be the biggest British boxing contest in decades (maybe since Eubank Benn and probably even bigger than that).
Your favorite moments are UK cocaine abusers winning belts via hometown favoritism?

I’d rather see whyte vs wilder. It’s likely to be a much better fight.
Then have Joshua vs wilder, then hopefully fury is where he needs to be to challenge the unified champ. That’s what I’d prefer in an ideal world

Wilder wants the easy pickings that's for sure, he's avoiding Whyte like the plague.

good for hearn and joshua tbh

If Fury wins, Fury-Joshua does massive business
If Wilder wins, the stage is set for Wilder having the lineal and WBC belts and doing a true unification with Joshua

Back