Furi

Beat the second boss. I dig the game - not sure I'd pay $25 for it but it's fun in small chunks. Only issue I have is when boss #2 does her laser thing back and forth faster and faster, the dash delay begins to show how frustrating it can be.

I just beat the third boss. Probably will be my favorite fight of the game. That was too neat. I love the mechanics of this game. Very rewarding when you succeed.

According to the developer, the fastest speedrun they know of is 38 minutes so far.

You can see the speed run times under "Rankings". Can't remember if that isn't unlocked until you beat it on normal though. The fastest time now is 41:31.

Such a fun game. Great soundtrack, great voice acting, and very interesting boss fights. Normal mode was pretty challenging, but not too bad once you get their attack patterns. Furier mode is a straight up bitch though. They should just call it "Carpal Tunnel" mode.

You can see the speed run times under "Rankings". Can't remember if that isn't unlocked until you beat it on normal though. The fastest time now is 41:31.

Such a fun game. Great soundtrack, great voice acting, and very interesting boss fights. Normal mode was pretty challenging, but not too bad once you get their attack patterns. Furier mode is a straight up bitch though. They should just call it "Carpal Tunnel" mode.

They said it on Steam and said they might post the video on youtube. Maybe the 41:31 is the PS4 best? Or maybe the 38 is from someone on their dev team.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/423230/discussions/0/365172408530910290/

Would be a bit easier on PC, so that would make sense. Does sound like he's talking about the Devs, bc he keeps saying "we".

Yeah I think you are right. I just glanced over it at first. Looking at it again it seems like a member of the dev team has a 38 minute speedrun.

On YouTube the current fastest video to be uploaded is 43:19. I won't post it since spoilers.

Underrated game imo. Very rewarding gameplay.

Last edited:
Got to the last stage of the 4th boss before I tapped out this morning. You have to dash dodge these pulses without touching a grid, it's very intense. I really liked this game more than I thought I would. It reminds me so much of games like Donkey Kong, Galak-Z, and Mega Man. Very precise, simple, and hard as hell.

I grabbed the free download and tried playing but all the flashing lights started to give me a headache after like 15 minutes. Anyone else have that problem?

Downed the first couple of bosses on this and it's pretty fun so far. Like the bullet hell sections of the fights.

Got to boss 6 and she gave me the grrs so I stopped for a while.

Yeah, I took a break there as well. That boss before her was a real challenge, but always felt possible. I was just checking out the next boss a little before stopping, then I got Pokemon Go and I have barely been home since.

Yeah, I took a break there as well. That boss before her was a real challenge, but always felt possible. I was just checking out the next boss a little before stopping, then I got Pokemon Go and I have barely been home since.

Lol same here. All of the bosses so far took 1-2 tries to beat so they weren't so bad. But the sniper, I can get down to two boxes and that's it. It's just such a trudge to have to chase her all over, and spend 10 minutes fighting her only to lose.

Got through the game on the standard setting, still have the optional final boss to go but I really enjoyed it. Took me about six hours to clear the main game. Loved the variations in game play and the mechanics. Each boss felt unique and I had a lot of fun even dying over and over.

I wouldn't mind playing through again to see if I can up my rating now that I have a good understanding of the combat.

I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Just picked this game back up. Barely gave it a chance before but it is ttuly a great game.

Bullet Hell games/Hotline Miami soundtrack/Bloodborne+Darksouls parry and dodge mechanics make for a truly awesome experience. On boss 4 currently.

Back