'Fur-ternity leave' to pet parents

I like it when somebody refers to themself as a fur parent or a dog mom, etc. because then it tells me to never speak to that person again. Saves a lot of time instead of finding out the hard way.
Lolol. For The most part I don’t let it bother me.

Last summer when my twins were just newborns and our then 2 year old was transitioning out of diapers. A lot of sleepless nights in the house. I had to bite my tongue a little bit when my wife’s friend compared our situation to her having to get up in the middle of the night to let her dog out to take a piss.

Lolol. For The most part I don’t let it bother me.

Last summer when my twins were just newborns and our then 2 year old was transitioning out of diapers. A lot of sleepless nights in the house. I had to bite my tongue a little bit when my wife’s friend compared our situation to her having to get up in the middle of the night to let her dog out to take a piss.

Lol ya, my comment was tongue in cheek but if this lady actually believes that, then she's a bit clueless. My buddy's wife always speaks this way and it's annoying because she'll drag him back home whenever we're out, to "feed their baby".

Animals are more important than human children, after all.

Lol ya, my comment was tongue in cheek but if this lady actually believes that, then she's a bit clueless. My buddy's wife always speaks this way and it's annoying because she'll drag him back home whenever we're out, to "feed their baby".

I want to back hand this woman so bad and I don’t even know her

Back