Funny thing is if Fedor fights another bum and somehow wins ppl will get right back on the wagon

Themonsoon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And say he's still got it.

Typical mma your only as good as your last fight mentality.

Fedor is not that much different than than the guy who fought in SF only difference now is he's off the juice.

Russians are known cheaters just look at the 2016 Olympic team.

Yea, I argued with a lot of them that were using the "fedor hasn't lost since 2012".

He was fighting very low level opponents and not looking good.

1-4 with drug testing in America makes you wonder. 3 first round finishes.

Yea, I argued with a lot of them that were using the "fedor hasn't lost since 2012".

He was fighting very low level opponents and not looking good.

1-4 with drug testing in America makes you wonder. 3 first round finishes.

The drug testing doesnt make me wonder at all, I really think he is clean, but he probably SHOULDNT be if he keeps fighting. The old fedor used to speak about taking food out of his mouth and it being a fight against poverty. Current fedor is a sportsman and just wants to compete but doesnt seem to care all that much.

He certainly isnt close to top 20 in the HW division since he abandoned everything that made him good, and also he doesnt even fight smart. But hey double kd was fun.

To speak on the topic, I certainly wont, but there will always be people who will. Its just like anyone, fighter A wins he is the best ever, fighter b loses he sucked and never was good. Kinda sad really. Look at Anderson after the weidman fights everyone thought he would lose no matter what, look at the opposite of that in the diaz brothers, especially Nick, hasnt won in years but people still think he will beat everyone and should get title shots off no wins in like 5 years.

The drug testing doesnt make me wonder at all, I really think he is clean, but he probably SHOULDNT be if he keeps fighting. The old fedor used to speak about taking food out of his mouth and it being a fight against poverty. Current fedor is a sportsman and just wants to compete but doesnt seem to care all that much.

He certainly isnt close to top 20 in the HW division since he abandoned everything that made him good, and also he doesnt even fight smart. But hey double kd was fun.
Hmm, I don't think anyone was clean in pride but he never failed so you give benefit of the doubt but yea.... His game plan is just... Like Diego Sanchez level.

Honestly if you showed that fight to someone and said that was one of the greatest HW fighters in the world they'd laugh.

Hmm, I don't think anyone was clean in pride but he never failed so you give benefit of the doubt but yea.... His game plan is just... Like Diego Sanchez level.

Honestly if you showed that fight to someone and said that was one of the greatest HW fighters in the world they'd laugh.

That is true but if you showed BJ penns fight against Edgar or Gomis last fight or Sakurabas last fight or Chucks last fight and said they where the best in their division people would look at you crazy as fuck

I also think if Fedor wants to fight again get him on TRT STAT! look what happened with hendo

That is true but if you showed BJ penns fight against Edgar or Gomis last fight or Sakurabas last fight or Chucks last fight and said they where the best in their division people would look at you crazy as fuck

I also think if Fedor wants to fight again get him on TRT STAT! look what happened with hendo
Yea man I would rather see him just give it up, doesn't seem to give 2 fucks... Going in there and banging... Even dropped mittrione but he was out of it after that punch.

Fedor is old in mma. He was in his prime when meat head was In high school.

Now 10 years from now , let's see how meat head matches with a dangerous hw

And say he's still got it.

Typical mma your only as good as your last fight mentality.

Fedor is not that much different than than the guy who fought in SF only difference now is he's off the juice.

Russians are known cheaters just look at the 2016 Olympic team.

Looool are you srs? Yes he is different. Fedor in Strikeforce was a fighter. Now he's not even a fighter he's basically Glass Joe or some guy brought in off the streets.

Fedor is old in mma. He was in his prime when meat head was In high school.

Now 10 years from now , let's see how meat head matches with a dangerous hw

Lol meathead is only 2 years younger than him

Back