Funny storypeople

Paladin

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
went to hit the town tonight. Ended up in a club. Maybe I have a strange sense of humor but I found it extremely hilarious watching people fold over their hard earned cash to scantily clad women

Dude, even going to the rest room costs $$.
Some guy is chilling in there and mean mugs you when you gm don’t tip

You think you have a weird sense of humor? Nah dawg.

In 2014, I was in Seattle on the second to roof level of a parking garage, near Virginia Mason hospital. I was leaning against the railing smoking a joint, I was just staring into the middle distance. Out of nowhere, I see a guy fly right past me. A guy wearing what looked like a red dirt biking costume committed suicide.

The weirdest part was that it did not register for a good second. I distinctly remember going "Fuckin Eddie Guerrero? haha."
tenor.gif

This is exactly what it looked like. Then I looked down, and saw a shit ton of blood. He bodied directly onto the pavement. I did not see the impact, but I caught it enough to see the blood spray.

Talked to cops, and other people at the scene, could not get the frog splash out of my mind.

You should try church... there's not even scantily clad women, it's a riot.

Swallow your pride.
Flirt with a fat chick.
?????
Profit.
Dude, if you make eye contact, they will be coming to try their luck, whispering stuff like “you are so cute! I really want to dance with a cute guy! All the other guys are so old” <Lmaoo>

Back