Funniest Post-Fight Moments?

tumblr_nbjweunAIB1r3noc6o1_500.gif

easily one of the three funniest things I've ever seen in MMA. It's up there with the krazy horse kiss and when Kish shit all over the octagon a few weeks ago and then it seemed like Hendricks slipped in it at one point in his fight

fuck what y'all talkin about, Black beast in this hoe

UFC 199 post fight press conference is the undisputed GOAT

Forrest Griffin becoming Forrest Gump after his fight with Anderson.

Always liked Hendo after the first Bisping fight. " This should shut him up for a while". :)

"something something horseshoe up his ass, something something mount my wife.."

LOL,,i wish i could give you more thumbs up. I definitely don't remember that post fight if i've ever seen it before. The lack of class by Tiki to Robbie's stilted speech to the ref flying over robbie and getting pushed off at the finish,,lol, all just classic!

cant help bustin out a smile watching that, for one thing robbie is a fucking savage and yeah, just the general trainwreck awkwardness of it all lmao

UFC 115 after Cro Cop strangled Barry.

Jogan looked like a 15 year old school girl when Mirko was doing his pacing back and forth while talking to the audience.

"Listen, Joe, I've spent a lot of time ridiculing the whole roster, starting fights backstage with everyone, and I want to apologize....to absolutely fookin' nobody! The double champ does what he wants!"
That was cringey and rehearsed.

Back