Funniest Post-Fight Moments?

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Valentinas recent salt-fest made me chuckle and got me thinking of some the funnier post-fight moments.

One that nearly had me in tears at the time was the Bisping KO of Rockhold.

When the fight was stopped and Big John was explaining to Luke that he just got knocked out, Luke says, "NO WAY." haha

2h5uvz5.jpg

Then there's the INFAMOUS:

hqdefault.jpg

What are some of your funniest post-fight moments?

"I'm not surprised motherfuckers"

"Joe Rogan, tonight is not for questions for you. This is your night, brother. I wanna know how you feel being only inches away from greatness. Are you not mesmerised? Do you not have chills coming down your spine for the first time on Fox for you to be here in Chael's octagon, on Chael's channel, holding Chael's microphone... interviewing Chael?"

Also the Fabrico vs Travis Browne aftermath was classic.

So many good ones. This sport provides so much entertainment outside the aspect of actually fighting.

Better than WWE but that's another topic I guess.

"Listen, Joe, I've spent a lot of time ridiculing the whole roster, starting fights backstage with everyone, and I want to apologize....to absolutely fookin' nobody! The double champ does what he wants!"

Nate Diaz vs. a bum in WEC where he was swearing saying he was going to "beat his ass like a bitch" and the guy interviewing him was hilarious said something like "you can't say that on air".

This

LOL,,i wish i could give you more thumbs up. I definitely don't remember that post fight if i've ever seen it before. The lack of class by Tiki to Robbie's stilted speech to the ref flying over robbie and getting pushed off at the finish,,lol, all just classic!

Paul Buentello on the mic after his win...

Paul: "Hey whatssss upppppppp"
Crowd: Silence
Paul: "hey you know what"
Crowd: Silence
Paul: "Don't fear me fear the......................"
Crowd: Total Silence, whats going on here?.
Paul "Come on, don't fear me fear the consequences baby, thats right".
Crowd: Absolute church graveyard silence.

20141225122949_1MG_9635.JPG

That was fucking hilarious can't believe Edmund going full "big time" on Werdum lol Werdum would of whooped that head movement ass.

Me and a couple of my friends watch UFC together and we call that ref "Mini Lesnar" always lol when we see him.

UFC 100 was classic. Brock Lesnar cutting a promo for Coors Lite and saying he was going to get on top of his wife to celebrate his win, and Hendo saying the bonus punch on Bisping after he was out cold was to shut him up for a while.

Last edited:
Back