Fun Fact: Robbie Lawler has not attempted a single sub in 30 pro fights in major MMA organizations

Once you see Wand attempt a sub, you don't unsee it.
Wandy-Guillotine-Bisping-2.gif

Wandy-Guillotine-Bisping-1.gif
Ya who the fuck is being subbed here?

Hard to Bang going for an armbar. #FEEDHIMSOULS !!!

This may be the single greatest stat in all of MMA.

YOU'RE A MAD MAN, ROBBIE!

Rare breed with the fighters code. No man should be trying to hug another in a cage.

In KOTC back in 2005 he submitted Jeremy Brown by armbar. Wasn't that a fairly big MMA promotion back in the day?
Probably it's because he was sucessfull, that stat means he never tried without getting it, his sub attempts are 100% then :)
Robbie high level grappler confirmed

Never a boring fight. Not sure why UFC/ Dana did not market Robbie Lawler like they do with other fighters

I remember hearing about him subbing someone in a KOTC fight back around that time. And yeah, KOTC has a lot of history. A lot of big names have passed through.

TJ, Faber, Rampage, Waterson, Cormier, Rousey...definitely some big names.

Just checked his record. He has a sub win in 2005.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s attempted other subs either.

So like plenty of “facts”, this one seems incorrect.
Submissions are not very ruthless...
Tell that to Frank Mir.

Probably it's because he was sucessfull, that stat means he never tried without getting it, his sub attempts are 100% then :)
Robbie high level grappler confirmed

He had to attempt it to get it, and I am not eluding to the fact he is a high level grappler. My basic thought here was that I thought KOTC was a fairly large organization a while ago. Rampage, Faber, TJ, Cormier, Waterson, Buentello, Horn, Te Huna, Mike Kyle, Lister, Vilasenor, Diego Sanchez, Allesio, Stevenson, Rory Mac, Means, Bobby Green....fairly big names. Most of which we see today in the UFC or Bellator, or did at one time.

He had to attempt it to get it, and I am not eluding to the fact he is a high level grappler. My basic thought here was that I thought KOTC was a fairly large organization a while ago. Rampage, Faber, TJ, Cormier, Waterson, Buentello, Horn, Te Huna, Mike Kyle, Lister, Vilasenor, Diego Sanchez, Allesio, Stevenson, Rory Mac, Means, Bobby Green....fairly big names. Most of which we see today in the UFC or Bellator, or did at one time.
Sorry i didn't get the point of this post, i was joking about the grappler part and what i meant is this stat is not wrong just because he has a armbar win, this stat is about MMA attempts that didn't ended in a sucessfull sub.

Sorry i didn't get the point of this post, i was joking about the grappler part and what i meant is this stat is not wrong just because he has a armbar win, this stat is about MMA attempts that didn't ended in a sucessfull sub.

No worries. A lot of people don't credit some of the other either defunct or now struggling orgs and "major" or "big" orgs.

plus he's a republican and we don't do that

To DemocratFriends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other countries nor the only "America" in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To RepublicanFriends:

Merry Christmasand a Happy New Year

wow. mindblown seriously a rare breed of mma..
has rampage ever gone for subs? i know he hated the grappling part at end of his carrer

so does robbie lawler like.. only train sub defenses, TDD, how to get up.. etc? no offensive sub training at all? more time for the striking component which he loves so much

Just checked his record. He has a sub win in 2005.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s attempted other subs either.

So like plenty of “facts”, this one seems incorrect.

Tell that to Frank Mir.

in major MMA organizations

in major MMA organizations
I would count KOTC as a major MMA org.

Unless by major you mean most elite and biggest. Which would be what, UFC, Pride, Strikeforce and maybe Bellator only?

But I wouldn’t say KOTC is a “minor league” type org.

Back