Fun Fact: Outside of the rounds he has finished, Ortega has arguably won zero rounds in the UFC

I just find it funny that the more you talk, the more you admit that you didnt fight "over 100 times" and with "UFC fighters". You're a joke and jokes are funny.
Never said I fought with UFC fighters. Not once. Actual fights not over a 100 for sure but if you count I competed when I was young in tkd it's close. All of which still has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Just your personal obsession with me. My new sherbitch. Thanks guy.

Never said I fought with UFC fighters. Not once. Actual fights not over a 100 for sure but if you count I competed when I was young in tkd it's close. All of which still has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Just your personal obsession with me. My new sherbitch. Thanks guy.

I do train and I used to compete in tkd and been in 100s of fights and have trained with UFC fighters

Haha, you are such a lying little bitch. You do realize that people can go back and see what you posted right? It was on the last page. What a colossal FAIL. You didn't fight 100 times, you trained in a borderline meaningless martial art, and now you didn't train with UFC fighters.

I hope this makes you realize what a piece of trash you are

Haha, you are such a lying little bitch. You do realize that people can go back and see what you posted right? It was on the last page. What a colossal FAIL. You didn't fight 100 times, you trained in a borderline meaningless martial art, and now you didn't train with UFC fighters.

I hope this makes you realize what a piece of trash you are
I have trained with a UFC fighter and including tkd fights it's definitely been close to a 100 fights. Not all of us on sherdog on fat neck beard losers. And since you are my new number one fan turned sherbitch you can actually look thru my posts to figure out what UFC fighter it was I trained with . All of this is still completely meaningless to the point of the conversation you decided to get away from because I schooled you. Now I'm schooling you on who knows me better between myself and some random basement dweller in yourself, Which is a strange argument to have kid I'm not gonna lie

As the great Vin Diesel said...."Don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning is winning"

he was losing until he won in devastating fashion. ok!

Maybe he worries about cardio.

In the Frankie fight managed to stun him with a move that usually stops fighters in their tracks rather than puts them on skates. He's reserved until he's close to losing.

His coach Rener talked about him being dangerous even when gassed, so maybe the first thing to correct is to not make it so damn close. The killshots eventually won't come in the last minute.

I have trained with a UFC fighter and including tkd fights it's definitely been close to a 100 fights. Not all of us on sherdog on fat neck beard losers. And since you are my new number one fan turned sherbitch you can actually look thru my posts to figure out what UFC fighter it was I trained with . All of this is still completely meaningless to the point of the conversation you decided to get away from because I schooled you. Now I'm schooling you on who knows me better between myself and some random basement dweller in yourself, Which is a strange argument to have kid I'm not gonna lie
Dude, TKD isnt a real sport... I hate to break it to you. It is fake fighting, trying to graze someone with your toe in order to win a point isn't real fighting. You have been playing pretend all these years, which is really sad.

All you are doing now is name calling and contradicting yourself. I'm not going to stalk you, which gives me a good idea that you already did that to me which is fucking weird.

I'm sorry you didn't get to participate in a real sport when you were younger and now are probably too old to start anything with real contact now. Dude, your grasp on fighting is shit, sorry to say. You can't even judge a single round like Frankie and Ortega without sounding like you know nothing about the sport

Dude, TKD isnt a real sport... I hate to break it to you. It is fake fighting, trying to graze someone with your toe in order to win a point isn't real fighting. You have been playing pretend all these years, which is really sad.

All you are doing now is name calling and contradicting yourself. I'm not going to stalk you, which gives me a good idea that you already did that to me which is fucking weird.

I'm sorry you didn't get to participate in a real sport when you were younger and now are probably too old to start anything with real contact now. Dude, your grasp on fighting is shit, sorry to say. You can't even judge a single round like Frankie and Ortega without sounding like you know nothing about the sport
<Moves> didn't read, thanks for being my number one fan tho kid, maybe ill sign you an autograph or someshit

Don’t agree
1-1 with clay going into round 3 irc
And almost finish cub in the first round, got to give him the round when the other guy was saved by the bell.

Fun opinion tho

Lost rounds 1 and 2 against clay (was losing round 3 and got the knee with 20 seconds left)
lost round 1 against cub (was losing round 2 until the sub)
lost rounds 1 and 2 against brandao (losing round 3 until the sub)
lost rounds 1 and 2 against tavares (losing round 3 until the sub)
lost round 2 against moicano (rd 1 seems to be toss up, arguably the only round he's come close to winning)

i know i know, they were winning until they lost. But this is obviously not a good streak to have when you think of dominant fighters like Conor, Jones, Aldo, etc. who didn't even come close to losing rounds prior to their title fights.
Even the Edgar fight, he was losing lol. Ortega is the comeback kid .

Ortega is an absolute boss. The guy is playing for keeps.. maybe down the line it will cost him a big fight if he's not point fighting a little (but i think he will improve at that) but at the end of the day, he goes out there to get a finish as much as he can. He let Frankie come in and out peppering him with those light shots, then when it mattered gave the big one when it counts :D Great knockout. I actually laughed when people said that Frankie fight was an early stoppage, Frankie is a tough dude, never been finished.. but he got lifted into space and was done.

Didn’t Ortega have a deep choke on Cub in round 1? I don’t remember it being clear that he lost the round.

A guy who's losing until he wins beats the guy who's winning until he loses right?

<Moves> didn't read, thanks for being my number one fan tho kid, maybe ill sign you an autograph or someshit
Ha, at least you are realizing you were wrong now. Can't even form a real thought. I'll take that as you admitting you were incorrect about the topic at hand.

P.S. In the future please dont look at my history and follow my profile... that shit is really creepy

Ha, at least you are realizing you were wrong now. Can't even form a real thought. I'll take that as you admitting you were incorrect about the topic at hand.

P.S. In the future please dont look at my history and follow my profile... that shit is really creepy
no idea what you are even talking about man you legit stalk me on this site to the point its hilarious and I now have a fan.

The whole point of this thread was to point out fights Ortega lost every round in before winning the fight, which is a pretty cool stat. You mentioned the frankie fight, I pointed out the obvious that frankie did not win any rounds over Ortega as it was finished in the first. You continued to go full retard, memes, childish insults, tried some personal insults, basically everything you could to negate the details of why this started. Not only did I prove you wrong to the point you are now my bitch, but you also decided to stalk me to the point you are now my number one fan. Thanks Mauy Thai#1, this site is boring without losers like you. Have a good day kid and try not to take the L to hard.

no idea what you are even talking about man you legit stalk me on this site to the point its hilarious and I now have a fan.

The whole point of this thread was to point out fights Ortega lost every round in before winning the fight, which is a pretty cool stat. You mentioned the frankie fight, I pointed out the obvious that frankie did not win any rounds over Ortega as it was finished in the first. You continued to go full retard, memes, childish insults, tried some personal insults, basically everything you could to negate the details of why this started. Not only did I prove you wrong to the point you are now my bitch, but you also decided to stalk me to the point you are now my number one fan. Thanks Mauy Thai#1, this site is boring without losers like you. Have a good day kid and try not to take the L to hard.
Stalking you? You do realize Sherdog lets you know when someone has replied to you, right?

You already admitted to looking at my profile and following my messages, which is literal stalking.

All I said was that Ortega was losing the round to Frankie... which EVERYONE agrees with. That was literally it. You had to look like an idiot and say because the round didn't finish he cant win the round... which was not even what I was talking about. Multiple people have disagreed with you on this thread, I'm sorry you trained in a fake martial art like TKD, and you admitted to not training with "UFC fighters" after you told me that you had. It's pathetic dude

P.S. Nice Yellow Card you have there. I can see I'm not the only person you've been a douche to

Stalking you? You do realize Sherdog lets you know when someone has replied to you, right?

You already admitted to looking at my profile and following my messages, which is literal stalking.

All I said was that Ortega was losing the round to Frankie... which EVERYONE agrees with. That was literally it. You had to look like an idiot and say because the round didn't finish he cant win the round... which was not even what I was talking about. Multiple people have disagreed with you on this thread, I'm sorry you trained in a fake martial art like TKD, and you admitted to not training with "UFC fighters" after you told me that you had. It's pathetic dude

P.S. Nice Yellow Card you have there. I can see I'm not the only person you've been a douche to
lol you literally just make things up, I never onced looked up your profile, I could care less what some little sherbitch like yourself has posted in the past, I know when I post something you are right there tho, admiring from a distance as my number one fan, like I said kid, maybe someday ill sign a autograph or something till then fuck off its getting weird.

And yea as ive stated a Colby fan ratted me out for calling him a bitch in a thread he was being an internet tough guy on, I'm not even mad about it, it is actually pretty funny coming from a Colby fan. ill rock the shit out of my yellow card, its better then being some fake fuck on here. I trained TKD when I was a kid I said, then went on to other stuff, bjj wrestling and mauy thai at fitplus in Dartmouth., TJ grant a good friend of mine trained out of there for his whole career. I didn't admit to not training with ufc fighters, I just chose not to name drop you loser lol. OWNED again kid

TS is right, Ortega has good BJJ but will need a years or 2 before the rest of his fighting is mediocre and longer for it to be good.

lol you literally just make things up, I never onced looked up your profile, I could care less what some little sherbitch like yourself has posted in the past, I know when I post something you are right there tho, admiring from a distance as my number one fan, like I said kid, maybe someday ill sign a autograph or something till then fuck off its getting weird.

And yea as ive stated a Colby fan ratted me out for calling him a bitch in a thread he was being an internet tough guy on, I'm not even mad about it, it is actually pretty funny coming from a Colby fan. ill rock the shit out of my yellow card, its better then being some fake fuck on here. I trained TKD when I was a kid I said, then went on to other stuff, bjj wrestling and mauy thai at fitplus in Dartmouth., TJ grant a good friend of mine trained out of there for his whole career. I didn't admit to not training with ufc fighters, I just chose not to name drop you loser lol. OWNED again kid
I dont want the autograph of an old TKD "fighter" who doesn't even actually train. No one wants the autograph of a nobody.

If enough people think you're stupid and a jerk, have you ever maybe considered that you're just an asshole?

Back