Fun fact about Platinum Mike Perry

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Ponzinibbio knocked the fuck out of a hot prospect in Gunnar Nelson

But he almost lost via doctor stoppage vs a 26-year old Platinum Mike Perry. Barely won a close UD.

And people are saying that Mike Perry will never be a top 15 fighter

How many years has Ponzi been a top fighter?

<36>

Also, its understandable why EA Sports didn't add Mike Perry in to their UFC 3 roster yet. Like the man himself said, his head movement is too fast for the camera to see. It would be unfair to the gamer virgins to beat the absolutely life out of them w/ Mike Perry as your fighter.

Fun fact about this thread

I was the 2nd view

Mike Perry isn't in UFC 3 because the power of his punches is too much for the game-engine to handle.

We need more computing power to truly simulate Mike Perry's punches, not even the NASA supercomputer can handle it.

lolol not a bad fighter, very entertaining, that i wont deny. Is he this mystical world beater you guys wish him to be...no lol

What did I just read??? And who are we targeting... Ponz, EA UFC, or Gamer Neckbeards???

{<doc}
<1>

<23>

Boss!

The army is ready, boss.

Also, its understandable why EA Sports didn't add Mike Perry in to their UFC 3 roster yet. Like the man himself said, his head movement is too fast for the camera to see. It would be unfair to the gamer virgins to beat the absolutely life out of them w/ Mike Perry as your fighter.
Mike Perry isn't in UFC 3 because the power of his punches is too much for the game-engine to handle.

We need more computing power to truly simulate Mike Perry's punches, not even the NASA supercomputer can handle it.

Thanks, lads. Now I can finally understand why Artem Lobov is not in the game either.

sense-this-picture-makes-none-6254723.png

Was in a fight against so many opponents they were punching each other trying to land on him. Or so I read.

Alan Zoolander ran
Ponz is a poker of eyes

EA sucks anyway
Undisputed >>>

TS is clearly just bitter that Platinibbio destroyed his favorite fighter

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching the Jouban fight I thought he would never be a top 15 fighter but now I think that he will be top 10 maybe top 5 in two years. Especially considering that the division is getting older (Woodley 35, J Thompson 34, Lawler 34, Maia 40, Cerrone 34, Dong Hyun Kim 36, Condit 33 and almost done) and the dude keeps improving. His mouth is cringeworthy but he is a warrior and it is a pleasure watching him fight. I think he deserves respect.

FUN FACT: Mike Perry was once bitten by a cobra and after five days of excruciating pain... the cobra died.

Ponzinibbio launched Mike Perry into eternal gate keeper-ship. He's fighting who next? Max Griffin, unranked and 1-2 record in the UFC.

There's nothing wrong with gate keepers, big Chris Lytle fan, but they aren't really threadworthy.

And people are saying that Mike Perry will never be a top 15 fighter

are people really saying that? I think most would agree that Perry has a ton of potential, while also having several holes in his game that he needs to address if he is to become a contender in the UFC.

Back