Main card will likely look like:

Islam vs. Poirier
Strickland vs. Costa
Almeida vs. Romanov
Dolidze vs. Fluffy
C. Almeida vs. Kopylov

Needs one more big name fight on their to bump it up to an 8
They will 100% put a woman on the main for their required tax

Good top two fights, a few gems hidden throughout the rest of the card but nothing that's overly eye catching

It's a typical one title one big fight ppv we can expect more often than not it's looking better than 301 and 303 at least.

I'd call this an average ppv. Maybe even slightly above average?

No love for guys like Dawson. I think this is the problem we are having as viewers. Back like 10 years ago a guy like Dawson who was 20-1-1 (10-0-1 ufc) before his last fight, would be a HUGE deal. Close to a title shot. Now, meh, nobody knows him.

Cards aren't shallow, you just don't keep up
Even if you call Dawson a big deal after being koed from the rankings he's fighting a bottom of the roster guy not worth being excited about.

Squash match main event, but should be fun while it lasts. Co-main's awesome.

If you were in a room full of people and said legible to refer to someone's speech they would look at you strangely. On a karate forum it doesn't matter but I figured I'd help him if he ever has to use the word in real life.

I loved the follow-up. Nothing makes my pulse quicken like pedantry on my favorite karate forum

There are some good fights there

Islam smoking Poirier in a couple of rounds should be fun
Strickland vs Costa will be fun
Jailton vs Romanov will have good grappling exchanges
Same with Dolidze and Fluffy
Kopylov vs Almeida will be awesome

Please dont tell me that Gall is fucking Mickey Gall

Nice solid card.

Aside from the obvious cool fights Randy Brown vs EZ dos santos should be a really good fight

Hope it stays together. Fan of that line up, and I know I'll have that weekend off.

Back