Full Kickboxing Workout - 11 Rounds

exclamatio

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Hey all hope you're well! Wanted to share my latest video. 11 Round kickboxing workout with heavy bag (Aqua bag), shadow boxing, boxing and kicking drills, combinations and a warm-up.

Love to hear if you give it a try!

AQUA BAG ?!

200_s.gif

Great vid man, thanks. Well explained, and I imagine it took som effort.

I really liked the slow and controlled kicking while being supported (I'm going to use that, I need the strength, mobility and control in end ranges) and also the specificity in drilling one combination for 20 reps good and clean on the bag, before moving on to the next. I'll incorperate some of that as well, as I mostly just do freestyle bagwork atm.

Last edited:
Good to see you again man, its been a while !! :)
I allways like your vídeos, i really like your atitude and positive vibe.
Im sure your students enjoy your classes, you are a very cool teacher. Im gonna incorporate some of your tips in my training sessions. ;)
Thank you very much for sharing the vídeo... looking forward to the next one.

AQUA BAG ?!

200_s.gif

lmao xD

Great vid man, thanks. Well explained, and I imagine it took som effort.

I really liked the slow and controlled kicking while being supported (I'm going to use that, I need the strength, mobility and control in end ranges) and also the specificity in drilling one combination for 20 reps good and clean on the bag, before moving on to the next. I'll incorperate some of that as well, as I mostly just do freestyle bagwork atm.

Thanks Sano, it took quite a few hours to film, edit and voiceover. I'm really happy with how it turned out though! Let me know how the kicking goes, in my experience it's the one thing most people are missing out that could really improve their kicking skill.

Good to see you again man, its been a while !! :)
I allways like your vídeos, i really like your atitude and positive vibe.
Im sure your students enjoy your classes, you are a very cool teacher. Im gonna incorporate some of your tips in my training sessions. ;)
Thank you very much for sharing the vídeo... looking forward to the next one.

Hey Fade! Cheers mate! Been busy as can be! And my old pc died too so that didn't help haha! Got a sweet new rig now so I'll be putting these out quite frequently :D Hope all is well your end ^_^

Back