Media LIVE NOW: ONE - Conquest of Champions (Vera vs Cerilli, Folayang vs Khan), free streaming link in OP

Katsumi Yamada

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Live stream:

Updated card:
46521267_2088930951130149_3274283870182178816_o.jpg

The heavyweight champ Vera is finally back in action against his toughest challenge, Cage warriors champ Mauro Cerilli.

The vacant lightweight belt will be on the line in the co-main event between former champ Edward Folayang (the man who main-evented ONE's very first event in 2011) and young Singaporean Amir Khan, who has the most KOs in ONE history.
Can't wait for that one!

A few big name kickboxers on the card too..

Any thoughts or prediction?

Last edited:

Does anyone remember when amir khan was starting out he used to constantly twitch due to tourettes? I guess he cured it

Great promo for the LW title fight..these are two of ONE most prolific fighters Khan (11-2 in ONE) and Folayang (10-4 in ONE)

This is the fight I'm most looking forward to in ONE for quite a while.
Hoping Khan can get the job done in enemy territory.
It would be nice to have an undeniably real true blue Singaporean champ <45> (no offence Angela ) & in the toughest division too.

ONE signed James Nakashima? How is this not bigger news?

How good is he? I've never seen him fight.
Potential champ?
All his fights went the distance but he is a well rounded fighter who fought tough competition. Seems like ONE really wants an American crowned as WW champ

All his fights went the distance but he is a well rounded fighter who fought tough competition. Seems like ONE really wants an American crowned as WW champ
To me it seems that they want a good fighter with a Japanese name to build on the Tokyo card.

To me it seems that they want a good fighter with a Japanese name to build on the Tokyo card.
I would agree with lighter divisions like Hayato Suzuki at FlyW but with WW after Askren they went with McGuire and now they signed Nakashima who I am assuming gets next shot with a win

I would agree with lighter divisions like Hayato Suzuki at FlyW but with WW after Askren they went with McGuire and now they signed Nakashima who I am assuming gets next shot with a win
They definitely need some good talent at that weight class. Even now, with a new champ, it is pretty abysmal. With all of the moves they've been making though hopefully they will put some care into filling some gaps in their heavier weight classes. They could use more talent from WW up.

They definitely need some good talent at that weight class. Even now, with a new champ, it is pretty abysmal. With all of the moves they've been making though hopefully they will put some care into filling some gaps in their heavier weight classes. They could use more talent from WW up.
Agreed, from LW up needs a lot of work

Hiroaki Suzuki, former Shootboxing Champion also making his ONE debut that card.

Last edited:
Alaverdi Ramazanov replaces Liam Harrison to face Thai up and comer Saemapetch.

This will be a good scrap.

Ramazanov just got KO of the night in Singapore.

ONE signed James Nakashima? How is this not bigger news?

Because for better or worse he is a very boring fighter. He is a "wrestlefucker" in the mold of Colby Covington. Good at what he does but, but no one is clamoring to see more of him. I could definitely see him vs Kadestam, but do they want Kadestam to fight two wrestlers in a row?

I am also very much looking forward to Folayang vs. Khan. That should be a good one. I kind of expect Cerilli to win in the main event. Vera hasn't fought in two years now, and Cerilli is a living, breathing human and not One (pun intended) of the cans they have been feeding Vera in the past. Not a good recipe for Brandon, although he will have the crowd behind him as the hometown hero and all.

Bumping this because I figure it will get some conversation this evening with the two title fights.

One's website has their 2019 schedule up. Some notes :

-2 shows scheduled for Japan
-25 shows total
-1(?) show scheduled for Myanmar
-1 show each for Vietnam and Korea

One still has a reputation for cancelling shows despite their strong track record over the past few years. This will be a big test to see if they can pull off shows in three new countries in a year.

Hiroaki Suzuki, former Shootboxing Champion also making his ONE debut that card.

Oooh Kaibutsukun

This is with the little MMA gloves right? I don't see him doing too well then. He always seemed to fight like a tank and rely on his double forearms guard...

Why are all the ring girls wearing singlets? TF is this shit?

Back