Full Body Workout vs Splits

Personally I think PPLx2 (6 days) is the best natty routine for bodybuilding. Other BB routines will provide results, but I feel with the frequency it'll come faster.

I was my strongest doing a split, 5/3/1. Due to a tight work schedule I switched to total body 3 days a week. I've gotten weaker since switching. Splits=better than total body
You were probably hitting the muscle groups twice a week which might be why. 5/3/1 template (4 days) is pretty much 2x lower (squats/deads) and 2x upper (bench/OHP). I think with a bro split, the results might be the same given its just once a week in volume.

Its probably about time someone like the TS calls him out. We need to clean the f13 up.

tumblr_inline_o954d5CWny1s5ar67_500.gif

Yeah fuck that guy. He just wants conflict. He came up with no rational argument. I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna ignore them from now on. Otherwise they just keep whining.

They talk about "regulars" well how you gonna get new people if you just write them off. They completely misread what I wrote and mistook it for hostility. When all i said I'm not here to argue, just discuss. I never said your wrong and I'm right.

I like full body, but mainly cause I only train S&C twice a week
and BJJ 4-5 times.
My two cents is that full body is a good alternative if you don't spend too much time lifting and/or if you do it on top of a main sport.
If you want to be big, I guess that split or full body is not as important as what and how often you eat.

Yeah fuck that guy. He just wants conflict. He came up with no rational argument. I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna ignore them from now on. Otherwise they just keep whining.

They talk about "regulars" well how you gonna get new people if you just write them off. They completely misread what I wrote and mistook it for hostility. When all i said I'm not here to argue, just discuss. I never said your wrong and I'm right.
But you kinda did.

I can't see the video but people seem to be taking up a of old school ideas lately; bluegrass, banjos, mustaches, beards, racism, plaid... so I'm sure it's something we'll be seeing more of.

I do a lot of bodybuilding/hypertrophy work and am bigger and stronger than you.

My reply stands.

You have no idea whether you are or not. My point is this forum is full of people just itching to give the reply you did. It wasn't even relevant

Could you explain why it's pathetic?

Bodybuilding is very very different from lifting for S&C purposes. Most discussions that are body building-focused won't be relevant to S&C.

People in this forum can't wait to post that response. That's all I care to point out

You have no idea whether you are or not. My point is this forum is full of people just itching to give the reply you did. It wasn't even relevant

I'll err on the side of caution and stick with yes.

Itching? More like came at the same time I hit "post reply".

I'll err on the side of caution and stick with yes.

Itching? More like came at the same time I hit "post reply".

Who do you actually think you are haha. Arguing with strangers about being bigger and stronger than them. Nice life bro

Who do you actually think you are haha. Arguing with strangers about being bigger and stronger than them. Nice life bro

What does that say about you, though? You're arguing with someone you deem pathetic.

Back