From Round 3 Onwards Ferguson Tried Tons of Times to Poke RDAs Eyes

i just think its funny that is when Tony started to take over. Regardless if it was intentional or not it was debilitating
He was also landing elbows in his guard so Tony wins either way but that Rda eyepokes were accidenatl.... only tony knows for sure

I didn't say he accidentally won his fights. If he had an average chin for MMA or average cardio instead of super human cardio he would be fringe top 10.

If Khabib didn't have elite wrestling he would be fringe top 10 or worse. Forgive me but you must realize this is an absurd point to make?

Durability and cardio are two of the most fundamental per-requisites for success at the highest level of MMA. Saying "if only those qualities were gone" doesn't mean anything.

Tony very much has a history of fouls and bending the rules. Illegal kicks, eye pokes, keeping fingers in front of eyes, fence grabs, etc. Idk where you have been.

Here, talking about MMA longer than you, so suffice to say we can agree I watch MMA. I've not noticed Tony being a repeat offender with intentional fouls. We can put together a sizzle reel of Jon Jones eye poking opponents and fighting in a manner that makes a reasonable person think its intentional.

You can't do the same for Tony, but feel free to correct me with a video clip and I'll change my mind. I'll wait.

If Khabib didn't have elite wrestling he would be fringe top 10 or worse. Forgive me but you must realize this is an absurd point to make?

Durability and cardio are two of the most fundamental per-requisites for success at the highest level of MMA. Saying "if only those qualities were gone" doesn't mean anything.

Here, talking about MMA longer than you, so suffice to say we can agree I watch MMA. I've not noticed Tony being a repeat offender with intentional fouls. We can put together a sizzle reel of Jon Jones eye poking opponents and fighting in a manner that makes a reasonable person think its intentional.

You can't do the same for Tony, but feel free to correct me with a video clip and I'll change my mind. I'll wait.

Khabibs wrestling is skill, it isn't the same as physical attributes he got practically by luck of the draw in his genetics, more so his chin. Very different from "if this fighter didn't have this skill."

Yes it does matter when if his genetic gifts were gone his safety net for his lack of skill would be gone and it would show. Tony is very skilled but not as skilled as he looks to people who just watch MMA and call entertaining fighters the best without accounting how often they get tooled in various aspects of MMA.

Oh wow you talk on an internet forum longer than I have? You sound so skilled and well versed in the intricacies of MMA lol. Means nothing.

I'm not going to make a video of all the times he has fouled because it isn't worth my time to prove a well known point to somebody so oblivious. But off the top of my head, RDA, Lee, Barboza, just off the top of my head from recent years. There are more I just can't specifically cite them from memory at the moment. If you don't realize Tony is a repeat fouler then it's because you don't want to realize it.

He gets outstruck and outgrappled by Kevin Lee, pieced up and rocked by Lando, pieced up by RDA minus the round with the eye poke and the later 2 because of Fergs superior cardio(no eye poke and RDA takes a 48-47), Barboza was on wobbly legs from an illegal kick and was still feeding Ferg left hooks and kicks at an almost 100% success rate and causing more damage before the upkick, he arguably lost to Castillo and fouled iirc in that fight, there are plenty of other instances these are just from memory.

Khabibs wrestling is skill, it isn't the same as physical attributes he got practically by luck of the draw in his genetics, more so his chin. Very different from "if this fighter didn't have this skill."

I started wrestling at 8 years old and wrestled through college. You can tell looking at 5th graders who are two years in the same program with the exact amount of time training under the same coaches in the same room, who is genetically superior for the sport.

Khabib is without any doubt a gifted athlete, and he is specifically gifted in the physical attributes that lend themselves to grappling.

This shouldn't even need to be stated.

Oh wow you talk on an internet forum longer than I have? You sound so skilled and well versed in the intricacies of MMA lol. Means nothing.

Context is everything. You said verbatim "I don't know where you've been" which is of course speaking out of turn. When someone disagrees with your point of view, it doesn't also mean they haven't watched the same fights you have.

I'm not going to make a video of all the times he has fouled because it isn't worth my time to prove a well known point to somebody

Because you can't.

I started wrestling at 8 years old and wrestled through college. You can tell looking at 5th graders who are two years in the same program with the exact amount of time training under the same coaches in the same room, who is genetically superior for the sport.

Khabib is without any doubt a gifted athlete, and he is specifically gifted in the physical attributes that lend themselves to grappling.

This shouldn't even need to be stated.

Context is everything. You said verbatim "I don't know where you've been" which is of course speaking out of turn. When someone disagrees with your point of view, it doesn't also mean they haven't watched the same fights you have.

Because you can't.

You are trying so hard to look intelligent but you are pulling really dumb things out of your ass lol

Didn't want to quote all the fouls I cited just from memory? Lol.

I'll rewatch Tonys fights just for you and I'll see if he has fouled in fights before 2016. Because July 2015 is the last fight he had where he didn't foul and that's only because I don't remember the fight much lol

i just think its funny that is when Tony started to take over. Regardless if it was intentional or not it was debilitating

No doubt. I remember watching that one live and how it totally changed the fight.

Back