From Round 3 Onwards Ferguson Tried Tons of Times to Poke RDAs Eyes

tony-ferguson-of-the-united-states-accidentally-pokes-the-eye-of-dos-picture-id621333402
Can you show me more than the one? Accidents happen.

if you're not cheating, you're not trying

Id let him scrape my face a few times and be sure to play it up to get refs attention

Eye pokes, nut shots, fence grabs, faking to be grounded and etc are all part of the game. If the referee is not going to do anything other then give you time to rest and recover, then you are stupid for not doing it. LOL

<36><36>
thatst retarded haha

Close-ups of the actual fingers in the eye would help imo. The fingers being extended is a common thing that refs need to deduct points for.
this.
I don't understand why they don't simply get a lot more strict on this.
As Tate said once:
Is this a dirty strategy?
Because you get one free one before the referee warning and if you keep your fingers opened like that, your opponent won't want to get poked again, so i wonder if this is strategy or part of his style"

Fighters can get (at least) one freebie, and by then, your opponent is already in disadvantage.

Eye pokes, nut shots, fence grabs, faking to be grounded and etc are all part of the game. If the referee is not going to do anything other then give you time to rest and recover, then you are stupid for not doing it. LOL
This. My buds and I even joke that guys should use their free dick kick before the 1st round is over, since the first ones always free.

Go back and watch the fight.

RDA comes back to win the 3rd round. The eye poke was in the second round. Dos Anjos definitely got poked and obviously it didn't help, but he recovered and went on to win the FOLLOWING round.

Tony had far better cardio and beat the snot out of him in rounds 4 & 5, winning him the fight.

Go back and watch the fight.

RDA comes back to win the 3rd round. The eye poke was in the second round. Dos Anjos definitely got poked and obviously it didn't help, but he recovered and went on to win the FOLLOWING round.

Tony had far better cardio and beat the snot out of him in rounds 4 & 5, winning him the fight.

There isna strong argument if he didn't get poked it would be 1 2 3 for RDA.

They banned him??
yes. profile not available and he had dubs. interesting that he had dubs for like 3 months and then came back and I think not even a month and he got dubs somehow and banned. I felt awkward that he hasn't made a thread in some time and then I went to check on his profile and that was that. mods can be pretty petty here, they got a history. that SVG guy also banned, god knows why. and others...

yes. profile not available and he had dubs. interesting that he had dubs for like 3 months and then came back and I think not even a month and he got dubs somehow and banned. I felt awkward that he hasn't made a thread in some time and then I went to check on his profile and that was that. mods can be pretty petty here, they got a history. that SVG guy also banned, god knows why. and others...
I liked both, they seemed decent lol what the hell

I liked both, they seemed decent lol what the hell
the only thing that cereses did sometimes is that he spammed some shogun threads here but that was that. that is ban worthy? oh well...

Ferguson and Ponzinibbio are two of the most blatant pokers in the sport. Coincidentally enough, Ferguson looks like he could be Ponzs little brother. Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover.

damn they banned ceresesbr for nothing. these mods here are really petty

They’ll also delete anything ‘negative’ about WMMA.

“How is Bec Rawlings ahead of Zabit’s fight?”

Back