From Mueller With Love: Russia Investigation v.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) If you're going to rely upon typos as evidence that someone is familiar with a field, you should spell Mueller's name correctly. You also should avoid making things up about my position that you can't actually establish. But, like I said, you're hanging on those as a red herring to avoid substantive discussion.

2.) This is not an argument. It's a statement that Sullivan doesn't like overzealous prosecutors, followed by a bunch of rumors, tied up with speculation.

3.) Under what theory of law is Sullivan going to "smash" the Flynn case? Prosecutors are required to disclose evidence favorable to the defense before the trial begins (this was the issue in the Stevens case - see Brady), but that does not invalidate pretrial guilty pleas (see Ruiz, 2012).

4.) As an edit, let's reiterate that your theories of exculpatory evidence are painfully speculative and incredibly childish to anyone who actually read the publicly released documents for Flynn's plea.

Oh man.
1.) you didn't know which judge was which.

2.) the evidence up until this point may not have been disclosed

3.) I was patient while you googled the Flynn case still knowing you would just yell Flynn guilty-Mueller right.

We shall see. But at the least you now know who the actual presiding judge is

???

We’re here rubbing it in your faces. Your grand Russian plot turned out to be 13 shitposters.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLLLLLLL
Trump bot detected LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Best-Retard-Meme-10-300x181.jpg

13 trolls? They've undermined our democracy!

Millions of illegal aliens committing voter fraud? meh

1.) If you're going to rely upon typos as evidence that someone is familiar with a field, you should spell Mueller's name correctly. You also should avoid making things up about my position that you can't actually establish. But, like I said, you're hanging on those as a red herring to avoid substantive discussion.

2.) This is not an argument. It's a statement that Sullivan doesn't like overzealous prosecutors, followed by a bunch of rumors, tied up with a speculative conclusion.

3.) Under what theory of law is Sullivan going to "smash" the Flynn case? Prosecutors are required to disclose evidence favorable to the defense before the trial begins (this was the issue in the Stevens case - see Brady), but that does not invalidate pretrial guilty pleas (see Ruiz, 2012).

4.) As an edit, let's reiterate that your theories of exculpatory evidence are painfully speculative and incredibly childish to anyone who actually read the publicly released documents for Flynn's plea.

Saying you Googled everything and the typo proves that is weird. If you had Googled it, wouldn't you have copied and pasted the names to get them right?

And if someones answer is "no, he intentionally mispelled it to make it look like he didn't Google it", then doesn't that defeat the initial point?

Saying you Googled everything and the typo proves that is weird. If you had Googled it, wouldn't you have copied and pasted the names to get them right?

And if someones answer is "no, he intentionally mispelled it to make it look like he didn't Google it", then doesn't that defeat the initial point?

He didn't know which judge was which. Lol

13 people were indicted. At least 80 people were working for the Internet Research Agency. The director of this agency, which had a budget of $1.25 million per month, is a Russian oligarch with deep ties to Putin.

You don't even understand what the fuck you're talking about.
13 people were indicted. At least 80 people were working for the Internet Research Agency. The director of this agency, which had a budget of $1.25 million per month, is a Russian oligarch with deep ties to Putin.

You don't even understand what the fuck you're talking about.

Homer, you’re embarrassing yourself. You just predicted an indictment for everyone in the trump campaign.

I’m predicting future disappointment for homer.

SBJJ are you aware how painfully transparent your posturing is regarding the Law? It's like watching a child dress up in thier parents clothes and pretend they are off to work.

I see why you gravitate towards Trump voters, there are no others ignorant and gullible enough to respect anything you say.

Yeah, I thought about pointing that out, but it's obvious that he was trying to cover up his lack of argument by derailing with personal attacks, so I focused on getting him back on subject.

His most recent post admits as much. Note how he didn't actually address the underlying problems with his idea, despite being pointed to the relevant cases.

(SBJJ, the case you want is here: https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/536/622/. Here's the one that the person you heard your rumor from thinks applies: https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/373/83/case.html)

SBJJ are you aware how painfully transparent your posturing is regarding the Law? It's like watching a child dress up in thier parents clothes and pretend they are off to work.

I see why you gravitate towards Trump voters, there are no others ignorant and gullible enough to respect anything you say.

Good one

It's a badge of honor coming from a guy defending the bullying of kids with Down Syndrome

You are a swell guy.

Yes he does the problem is he's an admitted shitposting troll

He comes into threads like these and just tries to stir shit

Definitely not a troll.

Shitposting and y’alls tears brings the LULS.

I found of picture of @SBJJ
Family-Guy-Season-4-Episode-9-1-81c4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back