[YT]Jn7AXIX_ZnM[/YT]

- light running
- 5 rounds of shadowboxing
- 5 rounds dutch padwork
- 5 rounds thaipads
- 5 rounds focusmitts
- 3 rounds lowkicking
- 2 rounds fancy kicking on target
- cardio/strenght training with bodyweight, kettlebells and medicine ball (20 minutes)

Last edited:
saturday 13/6 - 2015

- Warm up (shadowboxing, skipping rope, stretching)
- Capoeira 45 min
- 10 x 4 min rounds heavybag. 20 sit-ups between rounds
- stretching
- 50 pull-ups

Sunday 14/6 2015

- 20 min skipping rope
- 3 rounds shadowboxing
- 8 x 4 min rounds sparring
- 15 min thai pads
- stretching

Cool video's. Do you got a fight coming up anytime soon?

Monday 15/6 - 2015

- Warm up: stretching and light shadowboxing (30 min).
- 10 x 4 min rounds muay thai on heavy bag. focus on rear bodykick.
- 20 sit-ups between each round.
- 6 x 50 push-ups.
- stretching.

I dont think i gonna get my ass into the ring before thailand.. summer 2016

Tuesday 16/6 - 2015

- Shadowboxing 15 min
- 6 x 4 min rounds heavybag (3 rounds boxing with elbows, 3 rounds MT)
- 5 x 5 different types of pull-ups with weight vest
- Stretching

Wednesday 17/6 - 2015

- 30 min running
- 20 sprints
- 5 rounds heavybag (mostly kicking)
- 50 pulls-ups (10 each set)
- 4 x 50 push-ups
- light capoeira flow 30 minutes
- stretching and cool down

f64.jpg

Thanks for sharing man!
I've only done a couple of muay thai lessons but I'm still very interested in it so it's very nice to get an inside view in your training. Inspires me to go at it again!

When is your fight?

Keep it up!

Nice, what kinda level are you at, here in Holland its pro is A-Class. How do you match up with the dutch pro's ?

Nice, what kinda level are you at, here in Holland its pro is A-Class. How do you match up with the dutch pro's ?

A bit off topic; but cool to see someone from Eindhove over here. I'm there every two weeks to take the plane to my office in Romania. Cool city!

(sadly you can't go to the shops anymore as a belgian:( )

Frode, your nickname 'dr lowkick' how you got it?

Last edited:

My first thai trainer gave me the "dr lowkick" nick way back in 2002. My next fight will be in september or october. I will have a date sometime before the end of july.

I have not updated much lately. But i gonna do more now. From next week, i go into a 5 week intensive training periode. Gonna post alot of training and videos in week 29 - 33

So one week into my intensive training camp. I turns out that even if i said that i was gonna do alot of writing in the training log, Its easy to forget that when you train 2-3 times a day. I gonna change that. Because training logs can help you get better. So lets try again. :)

my shape right now:

weight: 75 kg

Power in my tools: Good. But need work

Timing: Good. But need more work

Flow / movement: Very good

Cardio: Also very good. But need a little more work. Sprits?

What do i need to work on next week: Boxing. My counters need some work. Also: more clinching. I tend to use more strenght instad of slick technique.

Hehe, the flying side kick is awesome!
You seem to live in a very nice place.

Thanks. Yeah northern norway is awesome in the summers. The winters are cool too. of course :D

I guess a update are in order: I messed up my right foot last week when i did a right body kick into a elbow. I could only sleep 3-4 hours without waking up in pain the first days. and not walk normal. So only pull-ups for many days. No other training.

Now i can move enough to train boxing in all forms. shadow, bag, pads, even sparring. But i wont kick yet. I have learn the hard way before. If you start too soon, you may get worse.

Well at least this is gonna sharpen up my boxing. I allready are a better kicker then most people at 70 kgs anyway. :)

Yeah, Norway is definetly a country I'm planning on visiting.

How's the foot? Do you already have a fight booked?

I had one fight coming up. but one injury replaces the other.

:(

my body is fucked.

Yeah. i am not wolverine. But i tend to heal quite well. Give me time and i will be back. I need to do 9 pro fights before i am 40 years old. I am 36 now....

Back