Fritz Zagorski Wrestling Throws

I remembered seeing this video before but I couldn't remember his name to look it up. It's always a good watch.

Some of the nicest back suplexes I have ever seen. Freakin' textbook. There is a part two as well.

In before "many of those are mat returns".

Those are some scary mat returns.

Great takedowns though some of them look like they were thrown with
bad intentions, love how he picks these guys up as if they were nothing.

None of those are mat returns. Those are called lifts, and they score you points. Mat returns dont score you any points, and gain you no advantage; they only keep the bottom guy from scoring escapes.

Mat return is only really used in folkstyle. People go for lifts (throws) when they get that position in freestyle/greco.

Such a brutal highlight. Had to hunt this down tonight, glad to see it had its own thread lol. Reminds me of these monsters. Man I love this sport.

Some of these look like scholastic wrestling. Were back arches ever legal in folk style?

Such a brutal highlight. Had to hunt this down tonight, glad to see it had its own thread lol. Reminds me of these monsters. Man I love this sport.

The Mango boys are good sportsmen, they throw you, but they don't try to put their opponents in the hospital.

The Mango boys are good sportsmen, they throw you, but they don't try to put their opponents in the hospital.
Yeah, which is just as impressive as a crushing throw in its own way if not more so. There was definitely some reckless abandon there.

most of those throws would kill a SJW.

I think even though that' basically a mullet, it's not the type of mullet that you think about when you're having nightmares. The most egregious are the ones where it really is two different haircuts. At least this dude has a unifying shagginess.

untitled.bmp

Back