Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

Be that as it may. What is HE gonna think ? Do people not in general have an uncanny ability to shift blame ?

How many dudes have killed their ex wives or the dude she was fucking? Guys have a tendency to get violent over shit like this. Your logic means fuck all once he decides to take his wrath out on you.

I personally know ( or knew ....he's dead now )a guy whose son got murder / suicided in grocery store parking lot by an EX....not even current husband of woman he was seeing. Shit happens

Well, like WOW said, the guy’s a piece of shit. The piece of shit knows where the blame goes, no matter how he tries to spin it.

No, dude decided to destroy his family when he decided to cheat. He’s the only one that blame can truly be placed upon.
Well, the cheating bastard doesn't seem to care too much about that. He wants to have his cake and eat it, too. He will get his just rewards, but everyone else is punished also.

IMO, TS just ruined a family...as the wife certainly wasn't oblivious to the wicked ways of her hubby. But now she knows, that everyone knows, and it's all downhill from here. There's many unspoken truths in every marriage, that should remain unspoken.

Well, like WOW said, the guy’s a piece of shit. The piece of shit knows where the blame goes, no matter how he tries to spin it.

Again I don't disagree , but what does right matter if dude goes ballistic? Its not an unrealistic possiblity. Why is what I'm saying apparently so hard to grasp ? No offense.

Well, the cheating bastard doesn't seem to care too much about that. He wants to have his cake and eat it, too. He will get his just rewards, but everyone else is punished also.

IMO, TS just ruined a family...as the wife certainly wasn't oblivious to the wicked ways of her hubby. But now she knows, that everyone knows, and it's all downhill from here. There's many unspoken truths in every marriage, that should remain unspoken.

But did she know?

IMO, TS just ruined a family...as the wife certainly wasn't oblivious to the wicked ways of her hubby. But now she knows, that everyone knows, and it's all downhill from here. There's many unspoken truths in every marriage, that should remain unspoken.[/QUOTE]

How could you possibly know that?

This isn't 1945, and TS's friend isn't John F. Kennedy.

Again I don't disagree , but what does right matter if dude goes ballistic? Its not an unrealistic possiblity. Why is what I'm saying apparently so hard to grasp ? No offense.

Not hard to grasp, but I don’t necessarily think that WOW would be subjected to physical harm. I’ve seen more often than not, nothing physical comes of it.

Not hard to grasp, but I don’t necessarily think that WOW would be subjected to physical harm. I’ve seen more often than not, nothing physical comes of it.

You've seen on multiple occasions , a guy with a wife and kids get tattled on by a known acquaintance resulting in the loss of custody of his kids , his house and half of his assets , and most of those guys didn't retaliate at all ?

This isn't some 11th grade boyfriend / girlfriend situation . There is plenty ....PLENTY to go wrong by trying play God here.

It would matter to you if he put a hit on you.

It would matter to you if a bunch people in church got killed

It sure as fuck would matter to me

Well maybe it wouldn’t matter to you.... maybe players don’t care as long as they do what they perceive as right.

You would turn off the news and be like <Fedor23>

One thing you’re right about though, it won’t matter after a meth head puts a round in your dome for $200.

It would matter if he developed a death ray and destroyed all life in the universe.

It would matter if he developed a time machine and went back in time to jiz on your face as a baby.

It would matter if he developed a method for taking to ocean tuna and they developed a system for breathing and made a beachhead to come after you. And they develop a taste for it and go after your entire blood line.

It wouldn't matter if you kept making pathetic excuses for being a shitty person. Because we both know you're bitch made.

You've seen on multiple occasions , a guy with a wife and kids get tattled on by a known acquaintance resulting in the loss of custody of his kids , his house and half of his assets , and most of those guys didn't retaliate at all ?

This isn't some 11th grade boyfriend / girlfriend situation . There is plenty ....PLENTY to go wrong by trying play God here.

Might as well apply the same logic to someone who commits murder. Better to keep your mouth shut and be an accomplice than to let on that you know anything.

Might as well apply the same logic to someone who commits murder. Better to keep your mouth shut and be an accomplice than to let on that you know anything.
Completely depends on the culture. Again, I think before we pass judgement on this cheating, we should know more about them. Preferably nude pics of wife.

Completely depends on the culture. Again, I think before we pass judgement on this cheating, we should know more about them. Preferably nude pics of wife.

Nude pics are the only things essential in all of this, you’re right. Yes, Asian culture in general has cheating by men as a norm, although their wives would flip if they found out in one way or another.

However, we can’t forget that there are plenty of scumbag whiteys as well. Makes me think the cheating POS is white though, because it’s not nearly as accepted, so maybe more likely to be Murican, since WOW has such a problem with it. In Asia it would be more like,

<Fedor23>

“Meh, is normal.”

It would matter if he developed a death ray and destroyed all life in the universe.

It would matter if he developed a time machine and went back in time to jiz on your face as a baby.

It would matter if he developed a method for taking to ocean tuna and they developed a system for breathing and made a beachhead to come after you. And they develop a taste for it and go after your entire blood line.

It wouldn't matter if you kept making pathetic excuses for being a shitty person. Because we both know you're bitch made.

There you go player! Oh! Maybe you go by “playa”? You’re finally starting to understand. I knew you’d get it if you kept trying. Great job!

When you grow up maybe you can apply what you’ve learned and will contribute something to society besides gay urban slang and being a keyboard warrior. I doubt it but as we just confirmed.... you can never be sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back