Friend's GF

I knew a girl who was cheated on, so she got revenge by sleeping with dude's brother and said, "I ruined their relationship. Forever."

Meanwhile at their house:
36842te.gif

giphy.gif

LOL- That's funny. My little bro and I have 3 that we have shared. And one of those 3 climbed up the generational ladder and tapped the Dad after he was divorced to land the trifecta.

Welp . . . I'm finally on page 9 . . .

You are no “friend” to your homie. If you were, you wouldn’t play into her pussy like you are.

One of the more disconcerting symptoms of the new breed of mummy's boys is the degree to which they've taken on feminine traits. Their uncanny ability to both emulate and manipulate women becomes more innate the more: They're raised by single mother, is an only child/only son, absence of father/male role models, spends a lot of time around mother/her female friends, still lives with the mother even in adulthood.

Imagine the masculine ego drive coupled with female cunning and emotional 'blackmail' skills ... makes for some very manipulative boys. Super snakes.

So true. Unfortunately the potentially useful skills they learn also come with being defanged in other ways. These potential game changing skills are wasted on them because they never developed game and they don't know how to hunt. And even if they knew how, they are just less interested. This is a big part of why teens are having sex much less now than the late 1980's, even though it is orders of magnitude easier to accomplish if they were interested.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ess-sex/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.430725404868

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ba379b809ab_story.html?utm_term=.a323f9d8cbbb

It's not just sex, it's almost all types of risky behavior that are on the decrease. Which has advantages as well. And as the Father of 10 and 5 year old daughters, I suppose I am happy to see this in some ways.

But honestly, I would be disappointed for mankind if my girls do not have to put the brakes on some eager young buck at some point. I literally can not count the number of girls that put the brakes on me growing up. It's just like fighting. You pursue until you are told to stop.

You try and kiss them. If they put the brakes on you, you stop. After a little kissing, you go for the boobs. If they put the brakes on you-you stop. If they don't, after a while, you go downstairs. You just keep going until you are told to stop. And when you are told to stop, it's no big fucking deal. You are not upset or frustrated by it. You just stay within the parameters that have been outlined if you are still inclined. You are not being a sexual predator for fuck sakes, you are just making sure you don't leave something on the table.

I fear I am preparing my girls to deal with someone like me when I was a teenager. But by the time they become teenagers, boys like I was as a teenager will be nearly extinct.

What would you say is a good amount of time to wait before the dust has settled and I make a move?

They have been going out for nearly a year.
honestly it's going to depend on how they break up and his demeanor about it. Even then he might still hold a grudge, you'll definitely have issues bringing her around him regardless unless it's one of those one in a million break ups where "things just didn't work out" but they remained friends. Then you MIGHT be able to pull it off.

Other than that, I'd say the minimum time would be at least six months.

LOL- That's funny. My little bro and I have 3 that we have shared. And one of those 3 climbed up the generational ladder and tapped the Dad after he was divorced to land the trifecta.
I think this girl might have landed the father, too, but my memory is foggy. The upshot was the juxtaposition between how proud she said she was and how proud I knew she wasn't. It's how I began to grasp the significance of the "unsayable."

You may as well bang her. Better you than someone else. Your friend will get over it eventually, it's his fault for dating a whore.

The shear matter of fact-ness and accuracy of this post is disturbing.

The truth is cruel.

LOL. Where are you finding these bitches?

Be specific. Thanks in advance!

TS's buddy should just request an iPad pro right now.

LOL. Where are you finding these bitches?

Be specific. Thanks in advance!

LOL. I'm 49, so this was a good long while ago. 2 of them grew up with us in our quaint middle class suburban neighborhood. Knew them from childhood.

They were sophomores in HS when I was a senior. I was a well known jock then and they were proud to be 'associated' with me. And I say that with no ego. Every dog has his day. I popped off to college and the little brother sprouted up nicely- just a bigger version of me. He was their age. Now a Bad-ass in his own right. Was not much to it really.

The one that did the trifecta was the youngest of 6 children of a Baptist minister. She was beautiful and incredibly smart. But something was never completely right about her- a detached sadness. Kind of a sad story.

She was in my year in school. I got her my Jr Year in HS and she popped my brothers cherry 3 months later in the summer between his 9th and 10th Grade. Honestly, I think she was just bored. Once you become sexually active, you tend to remain so. 5 years later my Dad was divorced and ran into her when she was working at a Hooters of all places.

My brother and I were both home from college over Christmas break when it went down. We went to visit Dad and he was peacocking about what he had just pulled off. He knew we would both know who she was. But he did not know that my brother or I had already been there. My brother and I started smirking and he looked confused. We just smiled, patted him on the back and told him a bronze medal was still something to be proud of. Interestingly, Dad was much less amused about the whole thing than my brother and I. About a year later she was run over by a car while crossing a busy road in a drugged out stupor. Sad.

Trailer park.

LOL. We grew up in a middle class suburban neighborhood, and typically pulled from our demographic. But trailer parks were not far away. We did not discriminate.

black-snake-moan-402778l.jpg

About a year later she was run over by a car while crossing a busy road in a drugged out stupor. Sad.
Did she flirt with the car and take it home the night before? Because I'm sensing a pattern.

PZVjnW.gif

LOL. I'm 49, so this was a good long while ago. 2 of them grew up with us in our quaint middle class suburban neighborhood. Knew them from childhood.

They were sophomores in HS when I was a senior. I was a well known jock then and they were proud to be 'associated' with me. And I say that with no ego. Every dog has his day. I popped off to college and the little brother sprouted up nicely- just a bigger version of me. He was their age. Now a Bad-ass in his own right. Was not much to it really.

The one that did the trifecta was the youngest of 6 children of a Baptist minister. She was beautiful and incredibly smart. But something was never completely right about her- a detached sadness. Kind of a sad story.

She was in my year in school. I got her my Jr Year in HS and she popped my brothers cherry 3 months later in the summer between his 9th and 10th Grade. Honestly, I think she was just bored. Once you become sexually active, you tend to remain so. 5 years later my Dad was divorced and ran into her when she was working at a Hooters of all places.

My brother and I were both home from college over Christmas break when it went down. We went to visit Dad and he was peacocking about what he had just pulled off. He knew we would both know who she was. But he did not know that my brother or I had already been there. My brother and I started smirking and he looked confused. We just smiled, patted him on the back and told him a bronze medal was still something to be proud of. Interestingly, Dad was much less amused about the whole thing than my brother and I. About a year later she was run over by a car while crossing a busy road in a drugged out stupor. Sad.
LOL, at this awesome story(except for the ending, obviously). The best I can do is that I once nailed this chick on a pool table at my buddies house where we all partied. Later, someone from our group started dating her seriously. Then after that, someone else from our group got her pregnant and married her. But to me, she was always just, "Pool Table Girl".

LOL. We grew up in a middle class suburban neighborhood, and typically pulled from our demographic. But trailer parks were not far away. We did not discriminate.

black-snake-moan-402778l.jpg
She's on fire in that movie.

Yes that sounds plausible, you are the go to go for medical advice considering you are so trust worthy.

My friend's jealousy is starting to become an issue.

I gave him a referral to see a doctor that could help with a medical problem she is experiencing. Unfortunately, he withheld the information. I would've given it to her directly, but because there is so much tension between us, we can't exchange contact info without setting off any red flags.

I think he withheld the information because he was afraid that if he told her, and it helped her situation, she would want to leave him for me.

It seems like he was hoping that she would get better, and he could ignore the referral, but since her condition has gotten worse, they are now seriously considering the option I gave him. He got caught up in a double bind.

She was really agitated that he withheld the information, because he had no real explanation as to why he withheld the information.

The time is nearing:
<{jackyeah}>

One of the more disconcerting symptoms of the new breed of mummy's boys is the degree to which they've taken on feminine traits. Their uncanny ability to both emulate and manipulate women becomes more innate the more: They're raised by single mother, is an only child/only son, absence of father/male role models, spends a lot of time around mother/her female friends, still lives with the mother even in adulthood.

Imagine the masculine ego drive coupled with female cunning and emotional 'blackmail' skills ... makes for some very manipulative boys. Super snakes.
Yep men aren't meant to be passive aggressive little cowards. Makes me sick how many guys are like that now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back