friends from high school

I have about 10 friends with whom I've been really tight since childhood. Most of them went to my highschool, so yes.

I’m friends with one person I went to high school with. We weren’t friends in high school though. We became friends afterward through mutual acquaintances.

I stayed friends with all my high school buddies until about 10 years after high school. Then I cut them off. They were fucking retarded. They never grew up. I mean, I knew they were stupid when I first started hanging out with them in high school. But it wasn’t the type of school where you wanted to be walking the halls alone with no friends, or even walking home with nobody to back you up. So I was friends with them out of necessity. Then loyalty. Then I got smart about it.
10 years is awhile though I think i stayed friends with them for like 3-4 years after thats it

Yep, my best friends in HS are still my best friends today. I went to a shitty HS and my friends were the only people worth a damn in the entire school. Everyone else is dead, locked up, or collecting welfare checks.

No, after high school I went my own way as everyone stayed put. I couldn't handle staying home anymore. Every time I come back, everyone I knew is more foreign to me until I don't know them anymore. I bet they feel the same with me.

Best friend since I was 5 who I went to HS with also I still talk to almost daily. He lives close by we, have dogs from the same litter so we get them together or watch them for each other quite a bit. He has a 5 year old and his gf has 3 kids and her daughter has a kid. It's just me the gf and the dog so our lives are a little different lol. Also recently another friend from HS who I hadn't talked to in awhile now works with me

I'm still friends with people I knew from grade school. It's nice to have some long time friends you grew with

Don't hang out so much anymore cause everyone's doing their own thing. We're still the same crew though and it's always like old times if and when we see each other.

not even co workers?

With one past job I did hook up with one co-worker and hung out with 2 others outside of work, but I left that job 3 years ago and lost touch with all of them.

My 2 current jobs I'm not friends with anyone there.

Up until last August I had one go to friend who I could see/hang out with almost everyday but we stopped talking and had a falling out so to speak. But that friendship wasn't a big loss since the guy was basically a bum who avoided 'working' his whole life. Kind of sad when a 34 yr-old man can't even come up with $20 on his own to go watch a movie unless he asked his mom for money. I knew him since the 6th grade.

Any of you still friends with people you were friends with in high school? I dont really talk to any of my best friends from high school, I have some of them on facebook but we dont talk. I do however talk to a girl from my high school that I wasnt friends with back then. We are pretty good friends now but in high school we ran in different friends groups and didnt talk at all. Now she is basically the only person I know from high school I still talk with..and we never talked in HS... Do you keep in touch with your HS friends?

Hated high school because I was different. @kevy2pale @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

in the end it doesnt even matter
Keeping_Up.jpg

i had a falling out bout 2 years ago with my best friend from highschool because me and his gf couldnt get along, and now i dont really talk to him. its alright, ive got a topless photo of his gf. that is not why we had a falling out though.

over the last 5 years specifically i disconnected alot from people in school, i just stopped going to things and meeting them. but when ever i did on the odd chance once or twice a year it was as if nothing had changed, so the bonds and relationships are still all there, despite me not being there.

The only friends I have are the same group of friends I had in high school. I did not go away to college, just commuted so never socialized with anyone there and I have a hard time making friends so my middle school/high school friends are the only ones I have. We communicate by email at least weekly but often times more. We get together once a year to take a trip out of state for a long weekends to hang out, drink, play cards, just reconnect. This year will be out 19th year all going. Due to real world schedules and commitments we don't have much opportunity to hang out as much as we used to but some of us may meet once a month for dinner but the yearly trip is the one time we ALL go.

We all look forward to it every year and hope it can continue for another 20 years. I won't be alive at that point but I hope they keep up the tradition.

I really don’t keep in touch with anyone From high school.

I do keep in touch with former co workers though.

Back