Friend of mine screwed over by divorce

The japs make some pretty good pizza to be fair. The best pizza in Vietnam is from Japan (Pizza 4P)
Pizza in Japan is awful. Hotdogs and potatoes are normal toppings. Mayo as well.
I like how you didn't even say no about trannys. You know it's true!

Half a 401k is still 100% more than most people will have in 30yrs time.

He loved her when he agreed to give her half. He should own that decision.

It's fucked up that everyone isn't cared for well in their latter years.

First of all, she sounds like a shitty person. Second of all, the reason they split the equity of the house down the middle, even if one person doesn’t pay for it is that, usually the one not paying for it is doing things around the house, cooking, cleaning, etc. Those contributions are not without value. Your friend knew how that would work going into this thing and he still did it. Plus, he got however many years of banging a chick 20 years his junior. So it’s hard to have much sympathy.
judging by this situation, chances he wasnt getting any for a long time.

Men are fools who still get married for one or more of the following reasons:

1. They want to own the woman and think by her being his wife she become off limits from other men.
2. Want to appaes their GF who is pressurinig them to marry them.
3. Too prideful and delusional in thinking that divorce rape will never happen to them and their girl is not that kind of girl.
4. Are religiously brainwash and follow social expectation of getting married.
5. The woman in question is pregnant and they believe out of wedlock children are morally wrong.

Marriage is rapidly becoming antiquated.

"If marriage didn't exist, would you invent it? Has anyone ever looked at their relationship and said, "Baby what we've got here is so good we have to get the government involved!"
~Stanhope

A co-worker and a friend of mine is going through divorce. I've known him and his wife for quite awhile. His wife cannot hold a job for more than a month. She quits because every job is too hard for her. She's had so many and I am not exaggerating how many jobs she has had. He pays for the mortgage, bills, everything. She basically pays for nothing. He has to lease her a car because she wants drive a new car every 2 years. Whatever little money she gets from her paycheck when she has a job, she spends on herself.

They have a house. They have to sell the house, so that she gets half of the equity. She never put anything towards the mortgage. He has to give her half of his 401k, of course she hasn't put in a penny towards it. My friend is 60 years old. It's too late for him to start over. He's screwed big time. I think the problem was that there was too much of an age gap. She's around 20 years younger than him. She was a Mexican illegal immigrant and he jumped through hoops to get her citizenship.

What can a person do in a situation like this? When you're getting up there in years, it's way too late to start over, you lose your house, you lose your 401k, you have to move to an apartment or rent a house.

Your friend set himself up for failure bro. It’s like the guy I know who ordered a Russian bride. Once she got her green card she was out the door filing for divorce.

Your friend will be fine, though. I wouldn’t worry about his dumb ass.

It is his own damn fault for marrying a unless woman like that. Why would you even consider marrying someone with expensive tastes who can't even hold down a job and help pay her own way. Dudes let pussy hypnotize them into the stupidest decisions.

Well some women put on the nicest fronts before marriage.

Marrying someone 20 years younger than you to get a green card is a dead give away as far as how the marriage will turn out

What can a person do in a situation like this?

Not get with a chick like that in the first place?

What the fuck?

You know... It kills me when a dude decides to wife up a woman with bad qualities then acts shocked when something like this happens.

So he married a girl with absolutely 0 work ethic and he pays for everything and she was a "90 day fiancé" sugar baby looking for a green card.

1. You only get a sugar baby if you have a lot of dough so that you can afford to spoil her.

2. Even then, you don't wife up your sugar baby.

Contrary to popular belief rich men marry women in similar tax brackets and education. Most dudes with sugar babies just have them on the side for fun; they don't leave their long term spouses or have any intention on wifing up their "play thing".

bus-pusher.gif

1288693506_soccer-player-pushed-down-the-stairs.gif

If you marry someone, they are entitled to half, whether or not they contribute financially or not. It’s your fault if you don’t make them contribute, not theirs. I’m married 20 years with 2 kids. If we divorce, she gets half and child support. That’s the deal. My only issue is 401k if the woman wants the divorce. Imo 401k is retirement based on contract of staying togetherness. If one party decides to end the contract, the 401k deal should be void. Why do I care what your retirement is in 20 years when we aren’t together?
But that not how it works. My buddy is a cop. After 2 kids and 15 years togther his wife files for divorce because she feels she has a right to be is a passionate relationship. Admits he is a great guy, just feels she is young enough to be in a more passionate deal. She got half the house, child support, and half of his pension.she shouldn’t get that because she opted out.

If you marry someone, they are entitled to half, whether or not they contribute financially or not. It’s your fault if you don’t make them contribute, not theirs. I’m married 20 years with 2 kids. If we divorce, she gets half and child support. That’s the deal. My only issue is 401k if the woman wants the divorce. Imo 401k is retirement based on contract of staying togetherness. If one party decides to end the contract, the 401k deal should be void. Why do I care what your retirement is in 20 years when we aren’t together?
But that not how it works. My buddy is a cop. After 2 kids and 15 years togther his wife files for divorce because she feels she has a right to be is a passionate relationship. Admits he is a great guy, just feels she is young enough to be in a more passionate deal. She got half the house, child support, and half of his pension.she shouldn’t get that because she opted out.

More folks need to sign prenups. I dont have one though
because I'm an optimist.

Only real avenue worth considering is putting the old geiser out of his misery and assuming control of his failing marriage

Sucks to think a guy who busts his ass and makes good money would marry some lazy bitch like that.

Lesson to be learned, don't marry lazy bitches that don't contribute. In fact, find ones that make more money than you.

She saw him coming. Now she will get what she came for and that is half of everything he owns. Sucks because at 60 you are thinking about retiring soon and he may not be able to now.

Why get married at 40.

Back