Friend doesn't want to train female clients...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
My friend works as a personal trainer and he has decided that he doesn't want to train female clients because he is worried about getting metood if he tries to correct their form.

Curious to know if you have any experience or input in this situation. I want to advise against it since you might lose money but I saw the news of the 9 year old kid getting metood because his backpack grazed a woman on a New York subway.

Just have him ask her if he can record every session.........you know.....for "legal" reasons.

I've had my trainer grinding his thick pecker into me countless times. It seems like it an important part of his job. I accept it for teh gains

By 'correct their form' does he mean squeeze their boobs? Cuz, yeah, that would probably happen.

Just have him ask her if he can record every session.........you know.....for "legal" reasons.

Not a bad idea. Now a days college kids have to sign consent forms which would have been a ridiculous idea a decade ago.

I've had my trainer grinding his thick pecker into me countless times. It seems like it an important part of his job. I accept it for teh gains

It's important, brah. He needs to feel that you're getting the pump, just to be sure.

Have you ever thought that maybe you are gay but havent discovered it? have you tried giving a BJ to so if this makes sense to you?

Have you ever thought that maybe you are gay but havent discovered it? have you tried giving a BJ to so if this makes sense to you?

I've banged pre-op trannies before so it wouldn't surprise me if I were gay tbh

No fat chicks is always a good policy, dude seems legit. Or hes low-key gay and looking to only be around sweaty men, he probably told you hoping you'd say ''yea bro, i think chicks are gross too'. Personal trainer? He's probably fit you missed out.

Nah, he's just being a weenie

Believe or not, most women are not out looking to get a man caught up on some bullshit sexual charges. Just keep things professional and you'll be fine. Not that hard to behave like an adult when it comes to a job.

He's a personal trainer. They like him. If they pick up that pansy scared vibe, they might not like him anymore.. Then the problems start.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of male personal trainers out there still taking female clients without having a sexual assault lawsuit. This is just media-induced fear and your friend is leaving money on the table because of it.

I saw the news of the 9 year old kid getting metood because his backpack grazed a woman on a New York subway.
The 9-year old was "metoo'd"? Did he lose his job as a paper boy or have to register as a sex offender? No

The only thing that came from that news story is now everyone knows that dumb broad is crazy and she's the newest meme. No one took her seriously at any point during that altercation.

meh, what could go wrong?
BwIiqaeCEAAi6y6.jpg

7R2K.gif

Nah, he's just being a weenie

Believe or not, most women are not out looking to get a man caught up on some bullshit sexual charges. Just keep things professional and you'll be fine. Not that hard to behave like an adult when it comes to a job.

I agree. That said, I do understand his concern.

I've banged pre-op trannies before so it wouldn't surprise me if I were gay tbh

Oh wow, I was joking about that lol but hey if thats your thing then theres nothing wrong with it.

I do however think if you've banged pre-op trannies than you are gay :D since that would make them a guy right?

Tell him to get off the Internet!
Misinformation is poisoning his brain.

Back