Fri 2/17: Real Time with Bill Maher welcomes Milo

I never said 'Scientology is the same as Christianity or Islam', I said it's equally as ridiculous.
do you even know who L Ron Hubbard is?

Milo is a fucking pussy.

As soon as bill maher is gonna criticize him and fight him...he just says "Im pro free speech bruh, it unites us"....thats fine, we all know bill maher hates PC culture, but stop being a fucking pussy and hiding behind that just to no argue with bill maher

well i obviously just mentioned short men, if you didn't notice.
what about black people? hispanics? jews? muslims? are they disadvantaged?

and manlet lives matter bro lol

Yes I do.
A prolific science fiction writer who created a cult/religion.
Next.
and well known liar. his cult requires sea org members(their version of monks, who dress like they are in the navy) to sign billion year contracts. Do either christianity or islam involve billion year contracts?

so behave with the equally ridiculous stuff

what about black people? hispanics? jews? muslims? are they disadvantaged?

and manlet lives matter bro lol
obviously it depends on context. a jew in a muslim country will be disadvantaged. here, no. a black in Africa wouldnt be disadvantaged. in the most racist town in South they likely would be.

applying advantage/disadvantage purely on race regardless of other context is not something I believe in.

the main disadvantages a homosexual has would be a very limited pool of men to select from ("where are all the good gay men?") and the obvious fact that only one man in the relationship could pass their DNA to an offspring. those are pretty big if you ask me.

and well known liar. his cult requires sea org members(their version of monks, who dress like they are in the navy) to sign billion year contracts. Do either christianity or islam involve billion year contracts?

so behave with the equally ridiculous stuff

I've not made any comment on what you have to do to be involved in Scientology.
I've merely said that the Scientology belief system is no more ridiculous than that of Islam and Christianity.

I'd say praying and Noah's Ark are certainly as ridiculous as anything in Scientology.

obviously it depends on context. a jew in a muslim country will be disadvantaged. here, no. a black in Africa wouldnt be disadvantaged. in the most racist town in South they likely would be.

applying advantage/disadvantage purely on race regardless of other context is not something I believe in.

the main disadvantages a homosexual has would be a very limited pool of men to select from ("where are all the good gay men?") and the obvious fact that only one man in the relationship could pass their DNA to an offspring. those are pretty big if you ask me.
reported for not agreeing manlet lives matter lol :p

Milo is a fucking pussy.

As soon as bill maher is gonna criticize him and fight him...he just says "Im pro free speech bruh, it unites us"....thats fine, we all know bill maher hates PC culture, but stop being a fucking pussy and hiding behind that just to no argue with bill maher

First off it was an short interview. Not a debate at all. If Bill wanted to debate him, he would have had Milo sit at the table with the 3 cucks. Guess Bill was TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY to have Milo sit at the table for discussion.

I've merely said that the Scientology belief system is no more ridiculous than that of Islam and Christianity.

I'd say praying and Noah's Ark are certainly as ridiculous as anything in Scientology.

Won't get into what Genesis is really about.
But why is praying more ridiculous than Scientology?

@Devout Pessimist ...

Devout made a very astute observation earlier.

I'm a big time Milo supporter (yes homo), but one thing that drives me crazy about him, and the same reason why Jon Stewart pissed me off is that when cornered, or trapped Milo pulls the, "oh, I'm just a gay man, who likes su*king black C***, how can you take me seriously, even the extreme alt-right hate me..."

Jon Stewart did the same thing with the whole, "...I'm just a comedian, my show is on this network called Comedy Central....my show comes after another show about talking puppets..."

I mean, either fully commit, or knock it off.

Again, I like Milo...but I hate it when he does that...

I love how he criticizes Islam...one of the few brave ones out there.

noahs ark is far more believable than xenu and thetans etc

Milo is a fucking pussy.

Bill and him are sympatico on the need to persecute Islam. They hold the same political beliefs.

@Devout Pessimist ...

I'm a big time Milo supporter (yes homo), but one thing that drives me crazy about him, and the same reason why Jon Stewart pissed me off is that when cornered, or trapped Milo pulls the, "oh, I'm just a gay man, who likes su*king black C***, how can you take me seriously, even the extreme alt-right hate me..."

Jon Stewart did the same thing with the whole, "...I'm just a comedian, my show is on this network called Comedy Central....my show comes after another show about talking puppets..."

You may appreciate this discussion featuring British philosopher Sir Roger Scruton. He gives a more calm, sophisticated and intellectual analysis of the problems with Islam and the West. One of the problems Scruton sees with Islam is that, unlike Christianity, it is theocratic in nature meaning Islam has no concept of separation of church and state. Islam must be all encompassing.

You may appreciate this discussion featuring British philosopher Sir Roger Scruton. He gives a more calm, sophisticated and intellectual analysis of the problems with Islam and the West. One of the problems Scruton sees with Islam is that, unlike Christianity, it is theocratic in nature meaning Islam has no concept of separation of church and state. Islam must be all encompassing.

Bookmarked.

I was interested in watching this, but disappointed after doing so.

His "I'll debate anyone" rhetoric is bullshit. His "debate" style is to say outrageous things and then pile on statistics while his "opponent" is seething with rage. Whenever he's asked hard questions, he just kind of flutters his eyebrows and gives you the ol' "oh dahhhhhhling" act instead of answering. The instant someone sticks to questions that are outside of the realm of Milo's well-developed rhetorical cache, he will crumble.

I thought that might happen on Bill Maher's show. Instead, the panel gave him the reaction he wanted. Milo got to come out looking like a hero when the panel had an outburst of "fuck you" instead of putting real intellectual pressure on him. Milo knows the game he's playing, and he is constantly winning. He only "debates" people who, themselves, are boxes of lesser-quality rhetoric. He knows that. It's why he doesn't set up a debate with the college professors he constantly calls out.

And it's winning. It's winning because his fans get to see him come out looking like an intellectual gold-mine against people who put rhetoric and ideas above facts. Anyone can see what he's doing, and he's getting paid damn well to do it. Love Milo or hate Milo, praise his intellectual ability or question it; You should be begging him to debate someone properly, instead of shitting on college kids who get their ideologies from 101-level sociology texts.

He will fail, miserably, the instant he welcomes someone of even moderate intellectual ability to the table.

@Devout Pessimist ...

how is what Milo does the same thing as what Jon Stewart done? Jon is a comedian as his profession, and he only ever said "Im a comedian first"..... Milo uses his gayness as a tactic to deflect topics he doesnt want to talk about

Bill and him are sympatico on the need to persecute Islam. They hold the same political beliefs.
Beliefs entail more than one belief. You said they are in agreement on one belief.
You have a head. Hitler had a head. You and Hitler are sympatico.

I don't know what the big deal about Milo was. Anyone that's semi-conscious can see that the man is just a professional troll. Once you realize that, he's just another talking-head.

I wanted to wait to really really watch it before I talked about it.

I like Milo, I enjoy the way he debates, I disagree with a lot, but he got murdered here. Bill gives him some tips that really seemed sincere.

He got put in his place. The best Milo has ever looked in my opinion was on Joe Rogans podcast due to Rogans inquisitive style.

Milo has been winning left and right MURDERING social justice warriors. He went for the same tactic tonight. He just went too outlandish..

He was reduced to fingernail picking and tilted smiles by the end.

He's a performer. I think Bill recognized that. Watch his speeches. Dude treats his "PC is a disease killing people" crowds of thirty like open mics. Dude's new money. He need's to be more natural.

He earned the fuck off imo.

Back