Fri 2/17: Real Time with Bill Maher welcomes Milo

what facts have you provided? also wtf are you talking about "hierarchy of victim hood"? you need to lay of the crack pipe son... your brain aint working properly.

Ok great, what has milo lied about what did he say that BS, iv seen his campus tours.

He uses facts that you mentally ill trash leftists just cant accept cause they don't fit your beliefs or narrative you wish to push.

She supported Trump whilst almost all media sources were 100% against him and pretty much every celebrity on the planet were 100% against him.
Maybe she is doing it just to be different, who knows. But you're kidding yourself if you don't think there are Trump supporters just not admitting to it because they know the petulant, arrogant, hysterical and violent reaction they will get.

First you tell me I have barely ever listened to Milo, which is incorrect. Now you say I have no clue about Scientology, which I do.
You should really stop launching unfounded and false accusations just to suit your own agenda.
you clearly dont listen to Milo, and you certainly dont have a clue about Scientology if you consider it the same as christianity or islam. Its a cult, not a religion

Ok great, what has milo lied about what did he say that BS, iv seen his campus tours.

He uses facts that you mentally ill trash leftists just cant accept cause they don't fit your beliefs or narrative you wish to push.
I asked what facts you have provided? .... and on Milo I said he is a hypocrite. I dont recall calling him a liar

I asked what facts you have provided? .... and on Milo I said he is a hypocrite. I dont recall calling him a liar

moron you are the one that said he uses alternative facts.

I get it anything the mentally ill trash left disagrees on it must not be real or a actual fact.

moron you are the one that said he uses alternative facts.

I get it anything the mentally ill trash left disagrees on it must not be real or a actual fact.
he states his opinion as if its fact..... thats what I was calling alternative facts. Thats what Trump does

my bad, I forgot Id posted that lol

you clearly dont listen to Milo, and you certainly dont have a clue about Scientology if you consider it the same as christianity or islam. Its a cult, not a religion

How many more times?
I've listened to Milo way more than you have. Hours and hours of his podcasts and campus talks. You sound like you just read headline quotes he's made.

And your second comment was hilarious.
You seriously don't think Christianity or Islam are cults??!
Of course they are!! They just happen to be widely accepted cults. Nothing in Scientology is anymore ridiculous than things in either of those religions.
If you're a Christian, which I'm guessing you are, your beliefs are no more valid or less ridiculous than those of a Scientologist.
Sorry to break that to you kiddo....

How many more times?
I've listened to Milo way more than you have. Hours and hours of his podcasts and campus talks. You sound like you just read headline quotes he's made.

Of course they are!! They just happen to be widely accepted cults. Nothing in Scientology is anymore ridiculous than things in either of those religions.
If you're a Christian, which I'm guessing you are, your beliefs are no more valid or less ridiculous than those of a Scientologist.
Im athiest, and just stop.... you dont have a clue if you think scientology isnt anymore ridiculous than those other 2. maybe research what you are talking about before posting

well it seems you arent taking in what he says, so maybe focus on the content of what he says.... instead of imagining sucking his cock

I applaud milo for being one of the very few people in the world to criticise Islam and call out the ridiculous identity politics being pushed by the left...

How many more times?

He's a muslim. He's Iranian. He just denies it like Seigeher

Im athiest, and just stop.... you dont have a clue if you think scientology isnt anymore ridiculous than those other 2. maybe research what you are talking about before posting

well it seems you arent taking in what he says, so maybe focus on the content of what he says.... instead of imagining sucking his cock

Good lord, you really are the king of assumptions aren't you?
That's the THIRD assumption you've made about me with absolutely zero foundation or fact behind any of them.

And the projection when you mention sucking cock is also rather interesting.

Good lord, you really are the king of assumptions aren't you?
That's the THIRD assumption you've made about me with absolutely zero foundation or fact behind any of them.

And the projection when you mention sucking cock is also rather interesting.
well all youve done is make excuses for his obvious confusion.... Im just telling it like it is bud. Just admit who and what you are, you'll feel better about yourself.

oh and its easy to make assumptions when you claim scientology is the same as christianity and islam

he admitted he thinks he would be "better" if he wasnt gay, Joe called him on it and he denied that is self loathing. thats confusion.... which is why I made my original point

you clearly havent listened to a word he has said other than the stupid trolling comments he makes. He is a walking contradiction, whether you like it or not
How is that self loathing? it's pretty much a fact that being homosexual is a disadvantage

How is that self loathing? it's pretty much a fact that being homosexual is a disadvantage
what do you mean by "disadvantage"? he uses his homosexuality as a deflection most of the time..... if he is made to look stupid or caught contradicting himself he acts camp. Id say he uses it as an advantage

I think that Milo guy made some good points. But he just gayed it up way too much that was hard to watch.
But yeah I think someone like him has is place in the media. At least he doesn't have any illusion about his place or that he doesn't take himself to serious.

what do you mean by "disadvantage"? he uses his homosexuality as a deflection most of the time..... if he is made to look stupid or caught contradicting himself he acts camp. Id say he uses it as an advantage
sure. as a right wing pundit he uses it to shield him against the identity politics of the left.

I'm not going to get into how being homosexual is an obvious disadvantage in today's world. it's like asking why being a short man is a disadvantage

sure. as a right wing pundit he uses it to shield him against the identity politics of the left.

I'm not going to get into how being homosexual is an obvious disadvantage in today's world. it's like asking why being a short man is a disadvantage
is it just gays you consider disadvantaged in todays world? or are there other groups that are also disadvantaged?

well all youve done is make excuses for his obvious confusion.... Im just telling it like it is bud. Just admit who and what you are, you'll feel better about yourself.

oh and its easy to make assumptions when you claim scientology is the same as christianity and islam

You seem a tad obsessed with the fact that he's very gay, I think that's what the problem is here.
And now moving on from saying Milo is self-loathing (based on nothing) you're now moving on to saying the same about me (based on nothing). It's an incredibly odd way to argue.

I never said 'Scientology is the same as Christianity or Islam', I said it's equally as ridiculous.

Back