Fri 2/17: Real Time with Bill Maher welcomes Milo

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Tomorrow night Bill will have Milo on as a guest. I'm guessing he'll be the opening interview and not on the panel. One guest has cancelled due to the booking and Bill defended it.

The Intercept co-founder Jeremy Scahill announced he would not appear as planned on “Real Time with Bill Maher” shortly after Yiannopoulos was booked.

“Liberals will continue to lose elections as long as they follow the example of people like Mr. Scahill whose views veer into fantasy and away from bedrock liberal principles like equality of women, respect for minorities, separation of religion and state, and free speech," Maher responded in a statement.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...ilo-yiannopoulos-after-journalist-cancels-his

I'm not the biggest Maher fan, but I'll watch.

Interesting.
I've only seen little if any of his show, but I may watch tomorrow night.

You figure a guy who was willing to report from war zones would have the balls to debate milo on tv.

Well a gay jew that sucks black dick, how will the mentally ill leftofacists attack him.

What a toughie.

Should be entertaining. Milo says thank you Berkley, for the mainstream exposure and the book sales.
milo-trolls-640x480.jpg

Should be very interesting...

they might have a joint jerk off fest considering how much they both hate Islam.

But good on Bill Maher on booking Milo and giving him an opportunity to speak his opinion.

and fu*k all of you SJWs who are going to throw a hissy fit over this and protest.

The arena of open ideas is the only way for free speech to survive. All of this 'protesting' of people voicing their opinions is such childish horseshit. Listen or don't, and then agree or don't. That is freedom. Trying to silence people you don't agree with is such a lazy & arrogant way to try and convince others.

Bill Maher may get his best ratings.

The arena of open ideas is the only way for free speech to survive. All of this 'protesting' of people voicing their opinions is such childish horseshit. Listen or don't, and then agree or don't. That is freedom. Trying to silence people you don't agree with is such a lazy & arrogant way to try and convince others.

Exactly!

If he has such a problem with Milo, then debate him on a nationally viewed stage and try to best him, dont take your ball and go home because you dont like what he has to say. The point of discourse is too debate views -- the only thing he is doing by boycotting is conceding the stage to Milo.

I think Maher is absolutely great. He's great at his job as an entertainer. And his great as someone who helps bring different views into the conversation. He's off here, though. He has the right to bring on Milo, and Scahill has the right to pass.

My guess is that they'll stay mostly in the territory where they're in agreement i.e. political correctness, Islam.

Well a gay jew that sucks black dick, how will the mentally ill leftofacists attack him.

What a toughie.

One of the many incongruous things about Milo is that he decries identity politics but likes to joke about sucking black dick as if that means he can't be a bigot.

Maher and Milo actually agree on....

fuck, pretty much everything.

I always watch Maher's show. Will watch this one too.

You figure a guy who was willing to report from war zones would have the balls to debate milo on tv.
To be fair, he wouldn't get a chance to debate him. He's on the panel and Milo is going to be interviewed separately from what I understand.

Most pumped I've been for any Real Time. This is going to be spectacular.

The new season hasn't been great to me. The crowd is starting to be something that takes a lot away from the show to me, especially when it's a liberal pile on and they aren't actually having an interesting discussion. Good on Bill to pick up some interesting first segment guests so far cause the panels have been shit lately. I liked the Sam Harris interview. Have no idea how the milo one will go. I don't really like how his platform gets to rise just for the fact of how stupid liberals are acting. If bill is looking to be rational, milo will look bad because his views all rely on a irrational outrage from liberals for him to look good.

Theyre going to discuss free speech (lack thereof) of college campuses. Which they agree is retarded and why the left lost and will continue to lose unless they pull their heads out of their brown spaces. Should be a good interview.

Back