Fresh off of TUF Redemption, Jesse Taylor Flagged By USADA For Potential Doping Violation

Outside of perennial fuck up Josh Barnett, Jesse Taylor might be the only dude in UFC history to have fucked up multiple times in the UFC a decade a part.
Yeah but he got 250k to juice. He doesn't give a fuck.

Kinda sad given his story. I guess it makes sense, the way the guy ran through people.

If there was no testing in the TUF house than it was an even playing field. He still redeemed himself. This shit doesn't matter.

Don't suspend roiders, but reassign them to the roid division where they fight other roiders until they can test clean for 1 yr.

Eat right, lift right, train right.

That's it.

Fucking weak minded morons. BJ Penn, Conor McGregor, Bisping, Daniel Cormier, and a bunch of other top fighters don't need steroids. They focus on what they've got and train right......well you could argue Penn didn't do that,......but ye
Yeah because you know the fighters you listed don't need steroids.
Eat right, lift right, train right.

That's it.

Fucking weak minded morons. BJ Penn, Conor McGregor, Bisping, Daniel Cormier, and a bunch of other top fighters don't need steroids. They focus on what they've got and train right......well you could argue Penn didn't do that,......but ye
Yeah because you know those fighters don't take steroids. Gtfo

Team quest now has Dan Henderson, Chael, Taylor, and Herman.

Funny they're not Brazilian

It was never thought through. Zuffa thought it would give credibility to the sport. All it has done is show that UFC has more positives than probably any sport per capita. Total failure.
I'd be shocked if there was a single NFL player who wasn't using a banned substance

Shocked!

Yeah because you know the fighters you listed don't need steroids.

Yeah because you know those fighters don't take steroids. Gtfo

Their bodies don't show it, they haven't been on suspicious programs, passed all their tests, they rant against it.

Sorry you don't realize that there are clean and naturally good fighters out there.

I'm thinking that maybe Jesse thought it was worth copping the suspension just to get back in to the UFC. Makes a helluva lot of sense when you think about it.

Weird. Jessie seems like the sort of guy who usually makes GOOD decisions :(

Not terribly surprising given his career.
I had commented on his physique during his last Tuf stint a few times...he showed every sign of a user especially for someone his age...but yeah not surprised at all.

jesse-taylor-wsof-10.jpg

I had that same look on my face when I got pulled over and had to hide the Turinabol somewhere.

Back