Fresh off of TUF Redemption, Jesse Taylor Flagged By USADA For Potential Doping Violation

surprised-picard-you-dont-say.jpg

Outside of perennial fuck up Josh Barnett, Jesse Taylor might be the only dude in UFC history to have fucked up multiple times in the UFC a decade a part.

WME is gonna sit down with Dana eventually and be like:

"So what's up with these USADA guys?"

"Do we really need them around?"
It's like bringing a third party in to get rid of corruption in your company, and as everyone starts falling, you gotta ask, "Maybe this corruption is essential"

I don't like the idea of athletes feeling like they have to take steroids to compete, but would otherwise not.

Maybe this shit is just going to keep happening until it just makes sense not to use PEDS?

Currently, it's ruining the product though.

Wow, another pro athlete on PEDS. How shocking i never would have thought.....

This shit kills me.
Why not just shut the fuck up about it and count your blessings?

Its like if Overeem suddenly went on to complain about roider opponents of his... (which Overeem doesnt do because he's smart and has some dignity.)

Fucking JT was truly one of the dumbest humans to ever compete in the UFC. Only slightly above subhuman-intelligence-level-Palhares...

If you had asked me to come up with a list of obvious PED cheaters in the UFC and (which is not a given) I had thought of JT, I would've easily put him at the very top of the list.
What kind of scumbag goes out of their way to publically attack someone for taking roids when they themselves are doing the same thing? Tim Kennedy is the worst, does anyone believe he was natural? People shouldn't assume someone is clean just because they are outspoken about roids.

Im tired of the whole redemption story. He fought post TUF and lost. Had he won he may still have been around, but Cockblock Dollaway put the stamp on that.

"He told me, "I'm in AA now. I've totally got my life together. It's the biggest mistake I've ever made. And I'll never do it again, I'll never disappoint you or the UFC again." And I believed what he said, so, I'm bringing him back."

— Dana White, UFC president

And now we are here.

Fucking hell well that's disappointing. Guy gets the chance of a lifetime and has blown it once again.

I can't say I'm surprised. He looked juiced up on his latest tuf stint . It was quite striking it was obvious to me

I'm actually not that surprised about this one

looks like the diaz bros. were correct.

Dude's so juiced you can look at his record and see his cycles. String of wins, 3-4 back to back losses; another winning streak, 3-4 back to back losses.

It's like bringing a third party in to get rid of corruption in your company, and as everyone starts falling, you gotta ask, "Maybe this corruption is essential"

I don't like the idea of athletes feeling like they have to take steroids to compete, but would otherwise not.

Maybe this shit is just going to keep happening until it just makes sense not to use PEDS?

Currently, it's ruining the product though.

It was never thought through. Zuffa thought it would give credibility to the sport. All it has done is show that UFC has more positives than probably any sport per capita. Total failure.

Back