French girls accent and touch is super turn on!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thread from 4 years ago...

I don't feel the same way.

Last edited:
Good enough excuse to post this again

European women a not all same. Western europa and a northern europa es as a morally corrupt western crap hole to. If you a dislike USA feminism then no go to Germany, Sweden or UK. Europa is a continent with Muslim countries and super liberal countries and right wing nationalist places. Etc

For me, accents are a turn on.

I love French toast. It's delicious. I rub it all over my face while I do milk.

I love French toast. It's delicious. I rub it all over my face while I do milk.

@Chramelated

2cf44033afbf5fa3ba932a8b1388832c.jpg

French Canadian accents are horrid though.

I agree, authentic French sounds so much better to the ears. French Canadians sounds like the hilly Billy version. Not smooth and fluid, more so gruff and volatile.

Nothing against the French Canadians but comparing to actual French their accent is terrible.

Good enough excuse to post this again

French really does sound sexy as hell, like the very act of speaking is sexual.. The girl was hot as well.

I agree, authentic French sounds so much better to the ears. French Canadians sounds like the hilly Billy version. Not smooth and fluid, more so gruff and volatile.

Nothing against the French Canadians but comparing to actual French their accent is terrible.
There are actually different types of Canadian French as well.

You think the québécois French sounds bad? You should hear how French sounds in New Brunswick, it’s even worse.

European women a not all same. Western europa and a northern europa es as a morally corrupt western crap hole to. If you a dislike USA feminism then no go to Germany, Sweden or UK. Europa is a continent with Muslim countries and super liberal countries and right wing nationalist places. Etc

Saudi Arabia sounds more your kind of place.

That's why I pretty much have been to Montreal 2 dozen times in the past 4 years.

Anyway, they are super polite and they have such a nice accent that makes me horny as fuck! I am almost 30 and their accent turns me in to a horny teenager. Meanwhile, a regular westernized women isn't a needle mover anymore...

Well, French is one the most sexual languages in the world. Derived from Latin. You add a young beautiful French woman talking into the equation, it would turn any normal guy on. I've been to France and some of the women can be real bitches. Bullshit, American women can have the same effect. You've been hanging with the wrong American girls. Melania Trump's accent really turns me on.

Well, French is one the most sexual languages in the world. Derived from Latin. You add a young beautiful French woman talking into the equation, it would turn any normal guy on. I've been to France and some of the women can be real bitches. Bullshit, American women can have the same effect. You've been hanging with the wrong American girls. Melania Trump's accent really turns me on.

I am from Canada and the part that is super liberal/SJW/Feminist infested area. So I agree with you, as I mentioned in the OP, I feel that I have been jaded in a sense. Like, I associate negative female stereotypes with westernized women, that and they using excessive profanity which I don't care for when I hear it from a guy but it sounds worse when a chick swears non stop makes the whole thing overall a turn off.

While with the French girls that I have met so far have been super polite, well spoken and articulate. Don't get me wrong, they could be horrible human beings for all I know. But at the very least, they can act like civilized human beings in public.

While with the French girls that I have met so far have been super polite, well spoken and articulate.

Do you have pictures of the girls? Please do share - we all want to see them...

Back