freestyle padwork

Those motorcycle helmet headgear, they made me wear one at this one Wushu joint and it was weird. Since the faceguard extends way out, you get hit with jabs much easier (until you figure out the range), and it vibrates throughout your whole head. I'd imagine if I wore it all the time for years, it would skewer my range/timing when I fight w/o it. And it restricts your breathing significantly.

Those motorcycle helmet headgear, they made me wear one at this one Wushu joint and it was weird. Since the faceguard extends way out, you get hit with jabs much easier (until you figure out the range), and it vibrates throughout your whole head. I'd imagine if I wore it all the time for years, it would skewer my range/timing when I fight w/o it. And it restricts your breathing significantly.
That's one of my first thoughts as well (range). Just having shitty padholders for years gave me a problem of not being able to connect

That's one of my first thoughts as well (range). Just having shitty padholders for years gave me a problem of not being able to connect

haha, i'm really enjoying your posts!

Shincheckin, very cool.

Just curious, when you trained in Thailand, did training in the humidity helped with you staminia?

Back