UPDATE: HES FREE - FREE X - Xxxtentacion, the best thing since $uicideboy$?

$uicideboy$

ROPE GANG
Banned
Reaction score
the most hyped underground rapper is currently serving jail time (set to be released in april), hes already been praised by asap rocky and had his style stolen by drake. take this rare opportunity before his release and update yourself on the catalogue of this young prodigy and possible savior of rap.

his biggest track to date
(if this style doesnt appeal to you, dont worry yung x is very versatile)

slow and emotional

he spits it classic too

also gets political sometimes

video of asap rocky acknowledging x as a real one

video of drakes new song and blatantly biting X

discuss

Hell yeah, my man. True sound.

Some of my favourites of the same cloth:

Last edited:
Sip on this classic too, dawgs. Hilfiger wishes he spun this while yachting in his youth:

@$uicideboy$

Sometimes Xxxtentacion has an energy that reminds me of Saul Williams.

Just being honest, Suicide boys is the type of music some edgy white kid listens to before he shoots up a school.
damn thats about as ignorant as "all rap nowadays is just about girls and money"
+ even if you ignore the lyrics (which you shouldnt) they still have great production value, energy, flow and delivery

damn thats about as ignorant as "all rap nowadays is just about girls and money"
+ even if you ignore the lyrics (which you shouldnt) they still have great production value, energy, flow and delivery
I don't fuck with them, a buddy of mine tried showing me their music. Couldn't make it through a song, shit is garbage.

I don't fuck with them, a buddy of mine tried showing me their music. Couldn't make it through a song, shit is garbage.
hey if you show someone 2pac and they tell you hes garbage what more can you really do

the literal soon to be GOAT is free by the way. he was just released 1 or 2 days ago i think

Lmfao your attempts to revive this thread failed hard. Time to accept that everyone isn't a edgy teen like you.

Last edited:
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

3-6 > suicide boys

Last edited:
Back