Free stream tonight at 5:00 pm central if you want watch your fellow sherdogger compete !

xentreos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
hey guys! I have taken an opponent on two days notice, taking a little bit of a risk with my upcoming June first fight but I thought what the hell let’s get it !

http://www.mnfightnews.com/mma/mma-watch-no-mercy-viii-live-here-tonight

Follow the link, fights start at 5:00 and I’m the first fight of the night! He’s a pretty low level opponent but I took the fight to help out my promoter and to get more ring time. Don’t mistake that for under estimating my opponent, at heavyweight all it takes is one punch. Having said that ,If someone could record my fight for me I’d really appreciate it ! Tape is important to me and idk If the video will still be up tomorrow so if someone could record it for me I’d highly appreciate it! If not tune in and watch me put it all on the line. Thanks for the support always worldwide forum!

Time zone is relative to when 5:00 is. Looks like you're in CST?

In any case, I wish you the best tonight.

hey guys! I have taken an opponent on two days notice, taking a little bit of a risk with my upcoming June first fight but I thought what the hell let’s get it !

http://www.mnfightnews.com/mma/mma-watch-no-mercy-viii-live-here-tonight

Follow the link, fights start at 5:00 and I’m the first fight of the night! He’s a pretty low level opponent but I took the fight to help out my promoter and to get more ring time. Don’t mistake that for under estimating my opponent, at heavyweight all it takes is one punch. Having said that ,If someone could record my fight for me I’d really appreciate it ! Tape is important to me and idk If the video will still be up tomorrow so if someone could record it for me I’d highly appreciate it! If not tune in and watch me put it all on the line. Thanks for the support always worldwide forum!
Who are you fighting

Time zone is relative to when 5:00 is. Looks like you're in CST?

In any case, I wish you the best tonight.

Yes 5:00 pm central! Two and a half hours from now ! Sorry about that haha

Last edited:
I didn't see anything up at 5:10 and at 5:45 they're talking to Dustin Klapperick

Fought like hot garbage and gassed like a bum but still got the win. I can not describe how hard the dude hit ! I won’t lie I feared his power so I just played the game and stayed away.

Congrats man. Awesome to see someone from here going for it

Fuckin trying man , so sick of not transferring my skills ! Haha one of the guys tonight saw my sherdog post ! I swear the mma community is so tight knit it’s crazy. Will post video as soon as I can !

How many other posters on here are active participants in mma/other combat sports?

^ I train actively (have for 6 years) in mma, I just don't compete. I might take a fight one day, but right now I'm content not fighting.

FB_IMG_1526772230292.jpg FullSizeRender-6.jpg FullSizeRender-5.jpg FullSizeRender-3.jpg Apologies for hijacking OP's thread but, as my name suggests, I'm a late starter in combat sports. So far I've had three White Collar Boxing bouts and two interclubs (one Muay Thai one boxing). I've been training Muay Thai and boxing fairly intensively for two years and have also done bits of grappling and BJJ.

Last week I passed a real landmark when (aged 42) I competed in my first white collar mma bout. I ended up drawing against a pro boxer half my age but it was a real stand up war and was named 'fight of the night' and, despite being old enough to know better and a busy career, I'm keen to go round again.

I'd definitely advise this route to anyone.

Back