Free money with glover.... 2.5 to 1 underdog to Circkinov WTF?

eshay

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I don't know where the bookies are getting the idea that this Misha Circkinov guy could possibly beat glover with any method he got kod by ozamir in seconds ffs, pretty sure glover could beat him on the ground if he wanted... Free money on gloveor fo sho. Betting big on him fo sho.

i killed it with like 5 different nba parlays and made thousands today probably worth then what you made in the last 2 months i aint here to prove shit just debating that its obsurd that anyone would think this guys a favorite over glover hes gonna get kod cold

i killed it with like 5 different nba parlays and made thousands today probably worth then what you made in the last 2 months i aint here to prove shit just debating that its obsurd that anyone would think this guys a favorite over glover hes gonna get kod cold
betslip(s)?

Yup, I have no idea what is going on with that. Glover sleeps him in the first with ease.

Misha is very close to glover stylistically. I don't think it's easy money at all, this fight is about 50/50 in my eyes.

Glover has been brutally finished multiple times as well so it's not like his chin is titanium either.

Going to throw my life savings at it.

Unfortunately, 2.5 times 0 is still 0.

The Glove by Brazilian Mike Tyson

Sounds like a good bet to me. Cirkunov is a ground fighter, but I think Glover is as good on the ground if not better. Standing it will be a hands-throwing lesson for Cirkunov as he gets tooled by Teixeira.

I think Glover has passed that invisible line where he's not the same fighter anymore.

I see Cirkunov wearing him out and winning a decision 29-27, Misha usually finishes fights, but not in this one.

Glover knows the title has passed him, Cirkunov was on a good run before his last loss, he's 30 and will be looking to get back in the mix.

Oezdemir fucks everyone up.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought the same also Blachowicz is an underdog and will likely wrestlefuck Cannonier so im going with those two and maybe RDA as much I love Lawler im afraid he is declining

Glover is a good bet, but the fight is 50-50 and I'm definitely not betting big on that

Glover is a shell of himself it seems. I think the betting line seems a bit off though. Misha isn't a bum just because Ozdemir KO'd him and we've already seen that in his following fights. Misha kinda reminds me like Curtis Blades who just happened to come across Francis Ngannau. A really good fighter who fought a better one one night that seemed to dismiss his potential.

I don't know where the bookies are getting the idea that this Misha Circkinov guy could possibly beat glover with any method he got kod by ozamir in seconds ffs, pretty sure glover could beat him on the ground if he wanted... Free money on gloveor fo sho. Betting big on him fo sho.

Yeah good shout .. Im gonna add that to my soccer parley.

how many units did you bet then and what price?

Someone posted a Glover interview video on here recently where it looked like Glover had lost every ounce of muscle on his body, it was shocking.

misha got KTFO by volkan "touch of death" oezdemir, it doesn't mean that's suddenly trash and glover is reaching his 40s

Back