FREE: Jake Shields fighting right now on Facebook (Rick Story in 20min)

The same Cambridge analytical that Barack Housain Benito Mousalini Obama used??!!!

Don't @ me again bro you're using these trigger sensitive words I don't want to get on NSA's watchdog list. If I were you I'd stop this conversation right now for your own safety.

LMAO at trying to use a Jake Shields fight to get me to sign up for facecan.

Maybe they could throw Fitch fights on Twatter and Usman on Instagay.

Tell us more about how cool and cutting edge you are for not having Facebook. I call bs you're phone or tablet isn't full of apps/games/etc that do all the same shit Facebook does
Sorry, I don't have a Facebook account because I'm not a pimple popper who lives in a van by the river, plays a lot of Farmville and gets his personal data stolen by Cambridge Analytica.

Thanks, I was about to go to bed anyway, this will save me an Ambien.

Shields vs Fitch soon on photobucket free prelims

Thanks for that. You can clearly see what happens when USADA isn’t around. Shields opponent a muscle man and his own nipples looking suspect, with story coming out looking like the thing to finish.

Why is Shields fighting in that no name org? He's one of the best out there, has a win over Tyron Woodley. Boring for the just bleed casuals, ok, but still one of the best.

They had Shields and Story fight on the live Facebook broadcast and not the main NBCSN network?

What?

Sorry, I don't have a Facebook account because I'm not a pimple popper who lives in a van by the river, plays a lot of Farmville and gets his personal data stolen by Cambridge Analytica.
Pfft, you wish.

Why is Shields fighting in that no name org? He's one of the best out there, has a win over Tyron Woodley. Boring for the just bleed casuals, ok, but still one of the best.

He got dominated and KO'd by a nobody last month

Back