Free fight (spanish) Khabib vs barboza

He ate the last southpaw striker he faced alive in under 2 rounds<GSPWoah>He'll feast on Conor longer
And Conor KO'd the last wrestler he faced. Thats got nothing to do with the fight. That GSP gif is used incorrectly mate, just lame.

I think tony has the best chance because even if tony gets his ass beat for most of the fight he seems to instantly recover with a full tank of gas. I think khabib would win still though. I think khabib will maul conor as well but i never can doubt conor completely. He made Alvarez look like a guy at his first day of sparring class ever which is still mind boggling.

I think tony has the best chance because even if tony gets his ass beat for most of the fight he seems to instantly recover with a full tank of gas. I think khabib would win still though. I think khabib will maul conor as well but i never can doubt conor completely. He made Alvarez look like a guy at his first day of sparring class ever which is still mind boggling.

5th round submission win for Tony via D'arce choke. Guarantee that's how it goes down if they ever fight.

Khabib will gas out trying to hold Tony down all fight and Khabib's got nothing left in the tank by round 5, he's gonna get very sloppy and Tony will catch him with a D'arce.

im from Spain and latin american spanish sounds like broken spanish

so different from the original
Spanish Spanish sounds strange to me, especially the Barcelona accent. It's like everyone has a lisp for some reason.

Cubans are weird, too

Barboza did pretty well in the first almost 2 minutes.

Québécois French > sissy “I surrender” French

This has no reflection of my personal thoughts but,Norman Paraisy was probably the funniest thing on TUF.He was talking about how people say French are quitters/cowards and i'm here to prove them wrong and show that French people are warriors etc. Then he literally quit going into the 2nd round refusing to get up off the fence to start the round as his coaches tried to drag him off the cage and inspire him till the ref called it off.

Khabib has improved so much with his striking and defense. In this fight he had his right hand glued to his cheek.

People still think he has his chin up and hands down. Conor will land a few, but hes going to get closed down and get taken down, unless Khabib's chin has vanished miraculously.

Back