Freddy Krueger clown kills man in Denver, flees on scooter

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/23/denver-police-death-investigation/

Denver police have arrested a man who was wearing clown makeup when he allegedly stabbed and slashed a 29-year-old man to death with a glove that had blades attached to the end of each finger.

Witnesses told police that the suspect, wearing white clown makeup accented with black streaks on the face, suddenly began threatening the victim with a glove with blades that were 2- to 3-inches long. They were near the Corner Store at West 10th Avenue and Broadway.

Gulzow began pummeling the victim, who tried to dodge the blows, the police report says. The victim eventually punched the suspect, who then yelled at the victim and followed him to Torchy’s. The two were the only ones in the restaurant parking lot.

“The victim collapsed in the north east parking lot of the Torchy’s business,” the report says.

Gulzow allegedly fled on a scooter, the police report says.

Florida is really falling out of the game.

<{walkerwhut}>

Dafuq wrong wit people?

I wonder how many pot needles that sick bastard injected himself with before his rampage.

America, what happened to you?

I wonder how many pot needles that sick bastard injected himself with before his rampage.

America, what happened to you?

Everyday we stray further from God's light.

You had me at "Freddy Krueger clown"

What a fucking way to go...gets killed by a retarded costumed psychopath on a scooter

giphy.gif

getting harder and harder for me to defend living here.

Good thing I'm not poor and can afford to live near the beach tho, where this shit doesn't happen.

that thread title was an emotional rollercoaster

thats what colorado gets for legalizing pots! he was probably suffering from reefer madness after a weed binge in some burntout budhouse

but for real, if i saw a freddy krueger clown on a scooter, i would assume it would kill me and wouldnt get within a mile of it for any other reason than to run him over. FUCK. THAT.

Florida man, can the government just sell it to North Korea or something, i bet we can get like 200 bucks for it

edit: thought this happened in Florida at first, still not deleting the original post because its true

Last edited:
I can only assume the victim previously compared the murderer to a movie villian on social media in which case the victim got what he deserved according to a rather disturbing amount of Shertards.

Well shit.
Terrible story.
Glad they caught him, him being in jail is the only redeeming thing about this incident

It's time to round up the juggalo's and finish this once and for all.

If I ever saw a Freddy Krueger clown riding a scooter I would assume that

A) I'm dreaming

B) Freddy Krueger has come after me in my dream

C) I'm a dead man

RIP to the victim. Tragic senseless crime

getting harder and harder for me to defend living here.

Good thing I'm not poor and can afford to live near the beach tho, where this shit doesn't happen.
To be honest I've seen a lot more weirdos by Venice beach more than a lot of places I've been

What a fucked up way to die.

Back