Freddie Roach "McGregor is not that good of a fighter! Hes a 4 round fighter at this point!"

I agree, he has about 4 rounds to seriously rock Floyd. Nothing wrong with his viewpoint.

We don't know how he will do with 3 min rds as opposed to 5 min rds.

I'm not saying Conor beats Floyd (he doesn't) but Roach just says shit for attention. How many Freddie Roach fighters have beat Floyd? Cause we all know he's tried. And he's failed every time. And now he's mad because he isn't getting a percentage of this fight.

yeah i heard something, something like "yeah i fucking killed him"

Roach just upset McGregor didn't hire him as his trainer.

4 rounds? So he's saying Conor has improved his cardio?

so in boxing you move up in the rounds as you get better, so calling someone a 4 round fighter is like calling someone a white belt.

a 10 round fighter will beat the shit out of a 4 round fighter 100% of the time.

in boxing, calling someone a 4 round fighter is an insult.

4 round fighters are beginners or total bums. 6 round fighters are guys that are coming up or slightly decent bums. 8 round fighters are guys coming up and doing good or journeymen. 10 round fighters are good fighters.

Only a casual nuthugger or someone who doesn't understand the difference between MMA and boxing would bet on Conor in this fight.

I wonder why people compare rounds of MMA to rounds of boxing. First of all, boxing arounds are shorter. That alone should make this comment irrelevant. But then if that's not enough for you, MMA rounds typically have more going on in them.
If this fight is twelve rounds for instance, 12 x 3 = 36. 36 minutes compared to the 25 that Conor fought against Nate Diaz (the fight that he's basing this comment on). But then you have to also factor in he's getting more minute long breaks.

Freddie doesn't know what he's talking about.

I wonder why people compare rounds of MMA to rounds of boxing. First of all, boxing arounds are shorter. That alone should make this comment irrelevant. But then if that's not enough for you, MMA rounds typically have more going on in them.
If this fight is twelve rounds for instance, 12 x 3 = 36. 36 minutes compared to the 25 that Conor fought against Nate Diaz (the fight that he's basing this comment on). But then you have to also factor in he's getting more minute long breaks.

Exactly right...IN a 5 round mma fight, you get 4 minutes of rest...IN boxing, you get 11 minutes of rest....

He's wrong.

Conor gets tired after 2 rounds in MMA, which is even less than 4 rounds in boxing.

Good thing he is only gonna need 1rnd to starch Flyod.
tumblr_moz0rx8lzE1sqv808o1_250.gif

That's not what Freddie means. Amateurs compete in 4 rounders. He's saying Conor's boxing is at that level.

Back