Frank's RedHot Original

It’s basic as fuck. You know it is basic when army dfacs have it.

Nothing to be proud of. Goobers from bum fuck Midwest nowhere love it

Frank's is a good sauce.

Tapatio and Cholula have much more flavor. Louisiana Hot Sauce is good as well.

Not a big fan of Tabasco.

Got a bottle in my desk at work, it's ok but I wouldn't rave about it, only bought it cause it was cheap.

I bought this a couple months ago because I had never tried it before. It lay in the cupboard for several months.

91408.jpg

I finally decided to open it. It's so damn good. Even took few sips straight out of the bottle

200w.gif

What do you guys use this on? I could probably drink the bottle

I use their buffalo sauce all the time.

franks red hot is the standard hot sauce used for wings in most restaurants. If you ever get wings at a non chain restaurant its probably made with franks.

I love me some Franks. I don't find it very spicy, but the flavor is great and it has just a small touch of a kick.

So you're not allowed to like something because it's popular and not the most expensive?

Got it.

Don’t make a thread on franks it’s basic as fuck and no one gives a shit.

People that know what’s up don’t want to hear about shit you can get from Safeway. It’s like making a thread on tobasco. There’s a hot sauce thread go do your homework.

Crystal is better then franks when it comes to the basic bitch hot sauce department

It's got basically no heat is what I meant. Which should almost be a prerequisite for a hot sauce, no?

Where are you from? im thinking by looking at threads like this, that people who have eaten spicy food their entire lives may have their palates fucked up and cant appreciate the subtetly of not-so-spicy food.

Frank's is the quintessential hot wing sauce for sure. If we're talking general purpose, this is tough to beat.

77872890-e394-4b16-a5ce-849338a43928_1.600e7406d6397041a04e34a5e93ba406.jpeg

I feel cock sauce only compliments certain foods. It’s not universal
It's garlicky. Can definitely conflict with some foods but I find works with most of the things I like hot sauce on.
To each his own...

I bought this a couple months ago because I had never tried it before. It lay in the cupboard for several months.

91408.jpg

I finally decided to open it. It's so damn good. Even took few sips straight out of the bottle

200w.gif

What do you guys use this on? I could probably drink the bottle
Its my go to I put that bad boy on my eggs and ramen soup, I love that stuff

I have 3 bottles im almost done with my other one, I also have some of these bad boys
91-zSOaJGfL._SL1500_.jpg

Used to heat up a bottle in a saucepan and melt a stick of butter in it. Pour it over wings, you're welcome.

Frank's is the quintessential hot wing sauce for sure. If we're talking general purpose, this is tough to beat.

77872890-e394-4b16-a5ce-849338a43928_1.600e7406d6397041a04e34a5e93ba406.jpeg

I like to mix that with mayo for the optimal burger spread.

Where are you from? im thinking by looking at threads like this, that people who have eaten spicy food their entire lives may have their palates fucked up and cant appreciate the subtetly of not-so-spicy food.

I'm a white Canadian but I've been eating spicy food my whole life. One of the drawbacks of being a white dude is getting 'white people hot' food when I go for Thai, Mexican or Sichuan. Which is never actually hot.

Back