Frankie Edgar willing to save the day

LET'S GO!!!! Ortega vs Edgar for Interim, I'm down to see this fight again!!! Especially if T City is keen.

The match proposed was Frankie versus someone not named Ortega for the Interim. That's what makes it silly.
"Either Ortega or.."

If Ortega doesn't want to fight Frankie, then his #1 contender spot should go by the window. Frankie is down to fight him, this Saturday.

Props to Frankie but this is much less exciting to me than the original Holloway/Ortega matchup. Ortega shouldn't accept anything without an interim belt on the line though. And it would be devastating to lose to Frankie for the belt after KOing him stiff just a couple months back
Except that is what Edgar did when Holloway pulled out of his fight. He has since fought and won again so it's not like a rematch without merit. Edgar has more to lose because if Ortega wins again, he is Fitched (in the ultimate gate keeper sense).

Ortega wants no part of Frankie confirmed

It kinda sucks that Frankie gave Ortega the opportunity but he won't do the same fo Frankie this Saturday

Frankie, I love you bro, but as Bruce Buffer says "it's time." to retire

What is wrong with you being against his decision?
The man is a fighter and he needs money.
Let him fight, if Ortega agrees.
If he loses, he loses!
He is at the end of his career.
Let him make money!

Frankie, I love you bro, but as Bruce Buffer says "it's time." to retire

He is 8-2 in his last 10 fights. Why the fuck should he retire?! Seriously? BJ Penn should retire. Rashad should retire (well, he did). Bisping should retire because it's obviously he can perform as good as before and that most ranked fighters would beat him. Why Frankie? He is 8-2!

The match proposed was Frankie versus someone not named Ortega for the Interim. That's what makes it silly.

It says down to fight Ortega or some other featherweight. Probably if Ortega didn't accept.

Frankie is a boss. Always respect this guy. I do think Ortega does whatever he wants with him though. This card isn't bad now that the FW title isn't happening it's just gone from "hot damn" to good.

What a guy. Hard to not love and impossible not to respect Frankie Edgar.

Make it happen Dana. If Ortega denies Frankie this chance he is a terrible person.

"Either Ortega or.."

then his #1 contender spot should go by the window.
It’s “out the window” or “by the wayside”.....you twinkley, pink belt motherfucker.
Kidding man. But I had to correct it. I have issues

Frankie is just really too small for Ortega I just don't see it. But let him make his money I suppose

lol ortega would wreck frankie again.

keep frankie away from title fights for his next 3 fights please.
Why keep him away if ur so sure he would lose. Great reasoning skills u got there bud. U must be great at negotiations and stuff

It’s going to be Frankie vs Stevens for the interim belt

Why? What's so bad about doing this?
I guess it all depends on Max's health, but him vs. Ortega is the fight I want.
Ortega/Edgar 2 I don't need to see. Espessially as a immediate rematch.

Back