Frankie Edgar willing to save the day

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Frankie told the media a few weeks ago that he would keep training to serve as standby just in case, well, here is it. Go for it, Frankie!

Last edited:
And Frankie would be out on a stretcher by saturday, most likely.
<{cuts}>

200.gif

Key word "Interim".

Ortega ain't evev got the balt (yet).

Frankie Edgar is awesome, but I think just rebook Holloway vs. Ortega.

No! Don't let him do it!

Frankie is too tough for his own good. I don't know how he was allowed to fight 6 weeks after getting KO'd by Ortega. War Frankie though

Props to Frankie but this is much less exciting to me than the original Holloway/Ortega matchup. Ortega shouldn't accept anything without an interim belt on the line though. And it would be devastating to lose to Frankie for the belt after KOing him stiff just a couple months back

Dude is a warrior and knows father time is the real undisputed champion. He wants to go out with a bang. But I think Ortega hurts him again. :(

lol ortega would wreck frankie again.

keep frankie away from title fights for his next 3 fights please.

What about Chiesa and Ortega going at it at 155. I know its not fair for Ortega but still.

Ortega owes Frankie, make it happen

How much sense would an Interim Title make when Ortega is the #1 contender?
The champ is out due to a concussion and we don't know for how long, it could be a serious case and who knows when Max will be healthy again. Legit case for a interim, it is.

UFC should not book Holloway again for a few months anyway, concussions are no joke bro.

lol ortega would wreck frankie again.

keep frankie away from title fights for his next 3 fights please.

I don't think he would and if that's the case it's all the more reason to take the fight.

The champ is out due to a concussion and we don't know for how long, it could be a serious case and who knows when Max will be healthy again. Legit case for a interim, it is.

UFC should not book Holloway again for a few months anyway, concussions are no joke bro.

The match proposed was Frankie versus someone not named Ortega for the Interim. That's what makes it silly.

Back