Who Wins?

• Frankie Edgar

• Korean Zombie

Results are only viewable after voting.
파이팅 좀비! 아자 아자!

not a fan of frankie either tbh

go zombie

I agree, frankie isn't that exciting

I hate when they pit fan favorites against eachother. These guys are both beloved.

I like Frankie but I think KZ is going to get his ass

Awesome! Cant wait for this fight. Hope KZ takes it.

Frankie will be 37 when this fight takes place. I think that will make him the oldest FW on the roster.

Impressive that he's 37 and top 5 at FW. Most guys FW and below seem to die off around 34-35ish.

Lamas is close to Frankie's age and he's struggling. It's Sad to see these guys age.

tumblr_m74u2hqTKt1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

diego-wtf-juggo.gif

I feel like Edgar is doomed to never hold the belt, so I don't want him fucking up KZ's chances of getting it.

The worst possible outcome of this fight will be a close decision which Frankie will inevitably be hopping mad about if it goes against him.

Fuck me.

Someone is doing something right with the matchmaking lately.

Bout' time ffs. We went through a dark period of shit bouts and rematches.

I hate this fight cause I like both fighters a lot. But Chan Sung korean and I’m korean so ima root for the korean muhfucka.

Big fan of both fighters. I'll be pulling for KZ but if I had to bet the mortgage at even odds I'd take Frankie.

Great fight but I have a feeling Frankie is going to make it less than exciting and decision a win

Damn, fans of them both.

Looking for a good fight.

The only time his fights are good is when hes getting fucked up and manages to survive. He rarely fights to finish yet cries when he loses a close decision. Gets way more title shots than deserved. His fans make it 10x worse.
Weird, I never noticed Frankie fans are that bad. Of course, being one I probably can’t “smell my own kind” as it were.

Frankie has 10 fights at FW, has gone 8-2 with 4 finishes: 2 TKO, 1 KO, 1 sub. That’s a 50% finish rate in fights he wins and that’s not at all bad really. He used to fight for points earlier in his career, but over the past several years his GNP has come along well and he’s more dangerous on the feet.

Back