Frankie Edgar vs. Korean Zombie Set For UFC Denver Main Event

Who Wins?

• Frankie Edgar

• Korean Zombie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love both guys, but I love Frankie more. Should be an incredible scrap. War Fans.

I got zombie via crazy knockout. Frankie has to slow down sooner or later.

The only time his fights are good is when hes getting fucked up and manages to survive. He rarely fights to finish yet cries when he loses a close decision. Gets way more title shots than deserved. His fans make it 10x worse.
He has 6 finishes in his last 9 wins.

I like Edgar's chances better in five rounds, but this is a dangerous fight for him. He too is coming off of an injury, a shoulder injury I believe. If he makes it past the first two rounds, which he should, then I think he takes the fight.

Edgar will look tiny next to KZ, as usual. KZ is a solid 5'10, thick FW. Frankie is 5'6 and could probably make BW.

Its a travesty that this fight isn't 5 rounds.

The only time his fights are good is when hes getting fucked up and manages to survive. He rarely fights to finish yet cries when he loses a close decision. Gets way more title shots than deserved. His fans make it 10x worse.
Nice Honest assessment , I used to be a huge fan of Frankie but then all the whinging after losing close fights did get on my nerves and I started to dislike him again , but I have come right back around mainly because I love his toughness and heart when he is in the octagon not to mention the recent last minute change of opponent in Ortega in a high risk / Low reward fight .

Good fight. I hope Zombie wins. Edgar is one of my most disliked fighters.
Same ... whines too much for my taste, especially since his first fight against Penn when he was gifted the title he didn’t earn

QFT

Frankie is my favorite active fighter. Think he'll cruise to a decision win.

Hate to use "overrated" but Zombie has never really beat a top guy and has one win in fove years.

Who wins?

Frankie-Edgar-Korean-Zombie-696x399.jpg

Key points
Frankie is getting older, he eventually has to start declining.
KZ was out for 4 years during his conscription in South Korea.
Frankie is coming off a win against Cub Swanson, after losing to Brian Ortega by KO.
KZ KO'd Bermudez about a year ago and has been out with a knee injury.

This is one of those fights where i love both guys, and I hope its a good fight with both of them giving a good showing.

Frankie will be 37 when this fight takes place. I think that will make him the oldest FW on the roster.

Good fight. I hope Zombie wins. Edgar is one of my most disliked fighters.
It is a good fight, just don't want either to lose. I'd rather KZ fight someone else after being out for a bit. Plus I'm a huge Edgar fan. If Chan wins I'll cool with it, same as if Max had fought and beat Frankie too. But dislike for FE? Seems like a humble guy and never has a boring fight. I'm glad KZ is gonna fight again though.
Edit: saw your post, my bad.
KZ winning would be cool. ok the title shot stuff, i get it. lot of other fighters to dislike, but to each his own. hopefully we get a good fight though

Back