Frankie Edgar vs. Korean Zombie Set For UFC Denver Main Event

Who Wins?

• Frankie Edgar

• Korean Zombie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good fight. I hope Zombie wins. Edgar is one of my most disliked fighters.
lol. You gonna catch some heat for that.

Nothing against Frankie but I'll be rooting for Zombie. Can't wait to see him fight again.

Gotta go with the Zombie! I don't care much for Frankie either...

I like Edgar's chances better in five rounds, but this is a dangerous fight for him. He too is coming off of an injury, a shoulder injury I believe. If he makes it past the first two rounds, which he should, then I think he takes the fight.

Edgar will look tiny next to KZ, as usual. KZ is a solid 5'10, thick FW. Frankie is 5'6 and could probably make BW.

{<huh}
VeXd3W1

Disliking his fans are one thing, Idk how anyone can dislike Frankie. He has a stinker every now and then but most of his fights have been good to awesome.

Wat??????
The only time his fights are good is when hes getting fucked up and manages to survive. He rarely fights to finish yet cries when he loses a close decision. Gets way more title shots than deserved. His fans make it 10x worse.

You guys just don't understand. Frankie is gonna completely out-class KZ. Jung literally has nothing for him.

Striking: Frankie
Grappling: Frankie
Cardio: Frankie
Footwork: Frankie
Chin: Debatable

Good fight!, I like both guys.. don't really want either to lose.

The only time his fights are good is when hes getting fucked up and manages to survive. He rarely fights to finish yet cries when he loses a close decision. Gets way more title shots than deserved. His fans make it 10x worse.

Huh?

EdgarVeach10_medium.gif

giphy.gif

WhisperedWhirlwindLangur.gif

74d9105d7c3bcd9f2908573e9b87071a_crop_exact.jpg

EdgarMaynardUFC136_2.gif

You sure you're not a penn fan or something?

c147d-1524173294-800.jpg

Not to mention, it's hard to finish when you're the smaller guy 95 percent of the time:

Last edited:
Taking Edgar but I would love to see KZ taking the win.

Good fight. I hope Zombie wins. Edgar is one of my most disliked fighters.
finally, a mod who isnt afraid to spit the #truth. I've disliked Frankie ever since he stole the decision from BJ in Abu Dhabi. It's not a popular thing to say in this forum because he undeniably "brings it" each time and has tons of heart. But something about him just rubs me the wrong way. And I'm from NJ too so this isn't something I can admit openly in public. I also hate Weidman for many of the same reasons.

Back