Frankie Edgar to Jose Aldo: 'Homeboy's got something coming'

War Frankie.

Most underrated and under appreciated fighter ever. I hope he smashes Aldo and takes that belt.
Fist-Bump.png

Frankie has beat BJ Penn, Gray Maynard, and Benson Henderson. He'll beat Jose Aldo.

War Frankie.

Most underrated and under appreciated fighter ever. I hope he smashes Aldo and takes that belt.

He is not underrated or under appreciated at all IMO. Of all point fighters, he is probably by far the most liked.

LOL at "Homeboy's got something coming."

Can't wait to see Frankie do his thing. He's so good at darting in and touching his opponent, and then running away. I also love it when he surprises his opponent with a TD and they escape 3 seconds later.
He should only do 5 round fights so we can enjoy watching him work.

Frankie epitomizes everything I hate about the "evolution" (= regression) of MMA.

News flash. He lost to Bendo not once but twice!!! LOL

I don't really care what idiotic judges decided. Those guys make terrible calls all the time. They even gave Machida the first fight against Shogun.

Frankie Edgar clearly beat Benson Henderson in the second fight.

Mercifully saved...

You are exactly right. The Referee, realizing Maynard's right hand was trapped against the Cage and could not defend, did his job. Maynard escaped without a scratch and totally lucid.
Edgar's face does not reflect that same mercy.

Jose will prove that he is really on another level in this fight, can't wait.

He is not underrated or under appreciated at all IMO. Of all point fighters, he is probably by far the most liked.

I wouldn't say he's a point fighter. Maybe it just looks like that when he's fighting guys that weight 180lbs heavier than him.

His skills make up for his size.

this is going to be an amazing fight, i think Frankie has a great chance to win this one (even tho Aldo is the favorite obviously), and i'll put my vClams on it.

I hope, and think, that Aldo will win but I honestly don't understand how so many of you can write Frankie off so easily.

This fight is going to be one for the ages and both of them are so highly skilled that I don't think either one is going to "smash" or "destroy" the other.

ps. Edgar's Jersey trash talk isn't going to scare anyone :D

I don't really care what idiotic judges decided. Those guys make terrible calls all the time. They even gave Machida the first fight against Shogun.

Frankie Edgar clearly beat Benson Henderson in the second fight.

Sure. It makes a lot more sense to "really care" what some idiotic fanboy poster on an anonymous forum thinks. lol

Back