Frankie Edgar to Jose Aldo: 'Homeboy's got something coming'

Talking trash kind of rings hollow when your gameplan for every fight is pitter patter punches and running away to impress shitty judges.

edgar-kos-maynard.gif

Frankie is going to get the upset.

This.

It's a shame it would be considered an upset though, Edgar has beaten far better competition than Aldo has ever faced.

Have the lines come out for this yet? If he's a ridiculous enough underdog I might throw some money on him.

I dont know who will win but i want Frankie to dominate Aldo. War Frankie, your my fav. little guy. True def. of warrior.

Man, I bet Maynard still feels sick watching this.
He dropped Edgar like 6 times and blew his load trying to finish him.
Edgar does it once and gets the job done.

Aldo doesn't tend to let people off if he smells blood though.

It's a shame it would be considered an upset though, Edgar has beaten far better competition than Aldo has ever faced.

How exactly is it not an upset when the champion who has looked unbeatable loses his belt? Edgar may be the best man Aldo has ever faced, but Aldo is probably the best man Edgar has faced too, if we're to remember the stage of career BJ was at when he beat him for the first time.

This is going to be a great fight but I think Aldo is too explosive and will end up finishing Edgar, who gets rocked all the time.

I really like both guys...but I'd love to see Frankie win.

War Frankie.

Most underrated and under appreciated fighter ever. I hope he smashes Aldo and takes that belt.
Has Frankie Edgar "smashed" anyone? It would be a first. Just how would Frankie smash Jose Aldo?

Has Frankie Edgar "smashed" anyone? It would be a first. Just how would Frankie smash Jose Aldo?

check fight finder

also, i like both guys, so i just hope for something epic like frank gray I,II

War Frankie.

Most underrated and under appreciated fighter ever. I hope he smashes Aldo and takes that belt.

I think Frankie is going to take it. I think people never liked him because he beat BJ twice. That's just my opinion.

Aldo has something coming all right, another belt to hang on his wall.

Yeah, I doubt he's going to "smash" Aldo. I do think he'll win a very lopsided decision though.

The amount of disrespect directed at some UFC fighters by internet tough guys is really pathetic.

Anyway, tough fight for Frankie- I think Aldo is rightly the favorite because of his power and amazing leg-kicks, but I could see Frankie winning as well.

If he does, it would probably look rather lop-sided as I'd imagine it would have something to do with his pace and Aldo gassing.

Back