Frankie Edgar to Jose Aldo: 'Homeboy's got something coming'

Oh Willin is that dumbass that thinks Maynard wasn't knocked out by Edgar in the 3rd fight? Though i had seen some delusional fool saying that in other posts aswell, lol. "His arm was trapped! he got up like nothing happened right away !! Herp derp".

And then you have all these whitebelts that are probably his own accounts that try and shit on Edgar. Although he beat Benson in the 2nd fight. (he lost the first fight, yes a close decision still.)

People whining about Edgar for getting rematches are really dumb haters, nothing else. Anyone with half a brain understands why he got the one against Henderson, he gave BJ a rematch after a close win. He gave Maynard one after a close win. He then loses a close fight, ofc he's also gonna get a rematch you morons. It was only fair.

I feel like Edgar is still underrated as hell and Aldo have too many nuttgobblers on these threads, talking like he's some kind of invincible terminator that will smash what could arguably be the champion of the division over Aldo's. Hopefully Frankie destroys Aldo and all these delusional Aldo fans will vaporize.

I think Edgar might as well pull of the upset win here with his style, footwork and wrestling. Then they do a rematch and he'll win again and Aldo goes to LW.

Oh Willin is that dumbass that thinks Maynard wasn't knocked out by Edgar in the 3rd fight? Though i had seen some delusional fool saying that in other posts aswell, lol. "His arm was trapped! he got up like nothing happened right away !! Herp derp".

And then you have all these whitebelts that are probably his own accounts that try and shit on Edgar. Although he beat Benson in the 2nd fight. (he lost the first fight, yes a close decision still.)

People whining about Edgar for getting rematches are really dumb haters, nothing else. Anyone with half a brain understands why he got the one against Henderson, he gave BJ a rematch after a close win. He gave Maynard one after a close win. He then loses a close fight, ofc he's also gonna get a rematch you morons. It was only fair.

I feel like Edgar is still underrated as hell and Aldo have too many nuttgobblers on these threads, talking like he's some kind of invincible terminator that will smash what could arguably be the champion of the division over Aldo's. Hopefully Frankie destroys Aldo and all these delusional Aldo fans will vaporize.
Is this guy the long lost village idiot come to life?
Fella, if you are capable of being ashamed, than be ashamed; you're pathetic.

Aldo either murders him or we see Frankie winning/drawing/losing a very close decision :) I think Frankie has a great chance considering how Aldo has looked in recent fights, although I am rooting for Aldo!

War Aldo, Edgar is gonna get the biggest ass whooping of his life time

You mean Frankie's going to be upset after Aldo is through with him.

lol - yeah right! No way that's happening because you still have to be conscious to be upset over something. He's getting starched!

Aldo by 3rd TKO, Franky is a very tough fighter, but Aldo is on another level and will not lose his belt.

i will root for Frankie this one fight, even though i like Aldo more

Back