Frankie Edgar says he wasn't informed that McGregor offered to step in and fight at UFC 222.

If Conor actually did offer to fight Edgar the UFC would've let him in a heartbeat because that's a fight everyone wants to see, which equals big PPV buys.

Don't be this ignorant, please.
Lol?????? Y'kidding? The fight is this weekend. No way ufc would've allowed Conor to take that open slot with no time to promote

Um no they most certainly would not....

They are not letting him fight anyone who is more than likely going to beat him...They have to keep his stock up at all costs....

Conor's opponent means little to nothing. The PPV numbers come in based off of him alone. It's sad but the truth...
Yea, like that one time they matched him up against some random guy that had actually choked him not too long before........

Conor: So Dana, we've discussed where my pay should be going forward and I'm just letting you know that I'm ready to go vs Frankie, hows that sound?

Dana: Hmm, there are several other names that would make for bigger shows plus this is a last minute situation which wouldn't allow for adequate promotion to yield the type of results we would need to justify having to pay you, the now highest paid fighter in UFC history, so thanks but no thanks.

That's exactly what happened. Word for word.

Conor laid the groundwork early on for him to duck anyone at anytime: "I'll check the numbers, and then maybe I'll change your bum life too."
Nobody can match his numbers, not even GSP.
If history is any indication, Conor may well have offered to fight Edgar. He tends to favor fights where he doesn't have to defend his belt.
Also, I agree with the poster who said people are quickly grouped as either Conor fans or haters. I'm a fan in the sense that I love watching him fight, and cant wait for his next one. But I'm a hater when it comes to him slapping promotion officials, taking on refs, and not defending.
That said, everyone who points to his money and drawing power as an excuse for him to duck or not defend is a testicle enthusiast and a dick whisperer.

I find it hard to believe that WME, coming off of abysmal PPVs, would ever not let Conor fight if he asked. Now Alibaba might be a slimeball, but if Frankie Edgar himself says he was never told anything then I'm inclined to believe him. I'm also inclined to believe that Conor will say anything to keep people talking about him because in the end, that's what he cares about.

Lol, another hardcore Conor hater coming out of the shadows.

I call his posts embarrassing because he makes these ridiculous claims without any substance or anything to back them up whatsoever. Upon being challenged, he offers nothing to support his position. That's a fool In my book who's blinded by their own biases / hatred.

You are no different, which is why you're coming to his defence. I've seen ur posts.

I'm sure I attention whore a bit In terms of some of my threads but It's all in good fun.

I offer more knowledge on MMA than you will ever have In ur obese existence.
Stop trying to claim your knowledge of MMA. Nobody cares, either prove it or shut the fuck up.
Lol, you do attention whore as well but I’ve enjoyed some arguments here and there.

Stop trying to claim your knowledge of MMA. Nobody cares, either prove it or shut the fuck up.
Lol, you do attention whore as well but I’ve enjoyed some arguments here and there.
It's all In good fun.. lol

there's a time to fuck around and a time to be real

I'm also inclined to believe that Conor will say anything to keep people talking about him because in the end, that's what he cares about.

He doesn't need to get attention this way.
He can literally do nothing and people still talk about him. Especially his haters, they keep his hype alive.

Why is there a post on sherdog sourcing the article on shedogs front page?

Because sherdoggers go straight to the forums and get their news from mmafighting and the youtube community.....

Not even sherdoggers get their mma news from sherdog anymore.....

Because sherdoggers go straight to the forums and get their news from mmafighting and the youtube community.....

Not even sherdoggers get their mma news from sherdog anymore.....
Yonkers, home of the dirty, slimey, disgusting, disturbing, grimey ass... umm, still going strong?

Why would he be informed when it appears it was shutdown immediately?

"Frankie, it's Dana here...Yeah just letting you know that Conor offered to step in against you but we said no and there is no chance of it happening, k luv you bye"

^UFC for sure has time to waste for this when they are scrambling to save their PPV^​

Back