Frankie Edgar says he wasn't informed that McGregor offered to step in and fight at UFC 222.

hahahahaha god damn my post is upsetting a lot of bitter dorks.

It's very possible Conor offered to step in. But he probably asked for a purse that wasn't reasonable to the UFC. The fight would've been a waste anyway. Much rather see Edgar vs Ortega than see him taken out of contention by fighting Conor.

lol, for someone who's been watching MMA as long as you do..you believe some truly crazy shit that I'd expect from casuals.

And get this....

Nobody including myself gives 2 shits what you have to say about literally anything you attention seeking whore....

Your opinions border on mental retardation....

You have to understand. There is something very wrong with you....

Conor shouldn't focus on those midgets in FW anymore.
He's bigger, he's way better suited as a LW and hopefully he can challenge for the LW strap. That would be sweet if he could win the LW belt too.

giphy.gif

hahahahaha god damn my post is upsetting a lot of bitter dorks.
Ahhh yes, nothing like disregarding logic and reality with grade school name calling like “dork”. You confirmed your intelligence level. Or lack there of.

His manager was absurd. This isn't shit talking, just giving visibility. If Conor offered to fight and Edgar didnt' hear of it, then it got squashed with the UFC.

I'd say this is the most likely scenario.

Conor probably did offer to fight but only on conditions that he knew they wouldn't accept.

And get this....

Nobody including myself gives 2 shits what you have to say about literally anything you attention seeking whore....

Your opinions boarder on mental retardation....

You have to understand. There is something very wrong with you....
for what? calling you out for some of the dumb shit you say? lmao

you aren't that dumb, but some of your opinions are completely ridiculous with zero logic / rationality or fight IQ involved whatsoever. They seem to be completely based on emotion / bias.

This is not attention seeking. This is me telling you, you don't know shit.

I give detailed breakdowns for what I believe and I have over 12 years of experience as a fan and martial artist to back It up.

literally half the shit I ever see you say Is extremist nonsense.

You should be embarrassed you've been watching MMA as long as you have. You're nothing more than a glorified casual

omg he lied i hate him so much

you aren't that dumb, but some of your opinions are completely ridiculous with zero logic / rationality or fight IQ involved whatsoever. They seem to be completely based on emotion / bias.

I give detailed breakdowns for what I believe and I have over 12 years of experience as a fan and martial artist to back It up.

You should be embarrassed you've been watching MMA as long as you have. You're nothing more than a glorified casual

Congratulations....You are now the 2nd person in my 13 years here to be on the ignore list....

It takes a special kind of lunatic to get there....

Again, all I ask if for you to address these very obvious, and serious mental problems you obviously have....Good luck...

I'd say this is the most likely scenario.

Conor probably did offer to fight but only on conditions that he knew they wouldn't accept.

It's kind of pointless tho. They are trying to get him to defend his belt against Khabib/Tony and he's clearly doing everything in his power not to defend.

That is because Conor never offered to....

Wouldn't draw too many conclusions based on that.

The UFC probably threw out a quick "Anyone down for a short notice fight with Edgar?" to a bunch of potential candidates, including Conor. Just as an initial poll to see who was even available.
Conor responded by asking for a huge paycheck (as usual)
The UFC said nope, so there was no need to even forward it to Frankie.

Maybe Conor was just bluffing, cause he knew they were never gonna accept his insane salary demand.

But on the other hand - maybe not, he would've asked for an insane amount of money even if he was serious about wanting the fight.

Last edited:

You of all posters here shouldn’t call anyone else’s posts embarrassing. The post you quoted is 100% correct in regards to you and your attention whoring. You're one of the biggest fucking try hards here. You offer absolutely nothing to this site. Stick to your fake podcast.

Back