Frankie Edgar declined Interim bout with Stephens

Amateur hours from UFC. Why can't they handle these sort of situation more professionally? Some bush league/ Sunday league level shit is going on here.

"He wanted to do it but.."
How did it go far enough to becoming a stephens matchup then?

It was his scumbag manager man.... Check my OP, i edited with new info

It was probably just Abdelaziz talking out of his ass through Frankie's twitter account and his own. At least he remembered to switch between them this time.

If we take sherdogs expert opinion, what we have here is a good ol' fashion duck

Ducking Stephens, a guy he beat.

TS, stop making threads.

How did it go far enough to becoming a stephens matchup then?

It was his scumbag manager man.... Check my OP, i edited with new info

I love Frankie, I have since his first BJ fight. Is his manager that same one as Khabib? That guy just screams slime ball. I think he got in a fight in Chicago a few days ago. Dude tries to fight everybody. When Conor threw the dolly, he was the one wanting off the bus... He's lucky somebody was there to stop him stepping off that bus, he would've gotten his head smashed in. He's the definition of a loud mouthed bro, who needs to be kicked down a notch a two for his own good.

It's the reason I love Khabib. Dude's reaction to all that drama was priceless. "come here, you tell me where to meet you and I will meet you, no camera's, no nothing, just tell me where". He doesn't get shook, which definitely shakes Conor. He beat Alvarez's head first, then beat him inside that octagon like he was a sparing partner. That was a weird fight, kinda makes me suspicious like I am with boxing.

good...fuck short notice fights that hijack title pictures.

while I'm sure it really sucks for the fans who bought tickets (especially those who have to make travel and accommodation arrangements), I would just rather see the original fight be rescheduled for ASAP.

Ortega deserves his shot at Max...period. neither Frankie nor Stephens have any business being in an interim title fight, IMHO.

Back